/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam I have Asperger's Syndrome so I still have to have it worked out with the state

truthseeker63
09-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Salam I have Asperger's Syndrome so I still have to have it worked out with the state on if I can drive a car or not. My question is I have been going to the Masjid but I have had people drive me my question is if I can't drive for whatever reason could I still be a Muslim ? What I mean is I still want to go to a Masjid I could take a Taxi/Cab/Call a Cab Company thank you for replying.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Why can't you drive? Asperger' syndrome sufferers are at times classified as some of the most intelligent members of society .. I don't understand how it precludes you from driving? social graces type thing or what?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!