/* */

PDA

View Full Version : skprincess

Bint-e-Adam
09-19-2012, 03:15 AM
i am new at this forum. i was eagerly surfing and searching for this type of website.
i have done recently b.a (in arabic as elective subject) privately.
i am keen to learn and speak arabic. i wanted to do some practice for it.
so i want to join your forum and pratise my arabic.
i am doing my M.A (ARABIC) now privately. i am from pakistan.
i had not joined any academy or college. or any help from anyone. i was confident to pass my b.a arabic by myself.
and i did. i gained very awesome marks in it. now i am started my m.a.
but the problem is, that there is also an oral exam of 25 marks in examination. and now i will do here my practice Insha Allah
your forum is really a brilliant one. may Allah bless you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
09-19-2012, 05:14 AM
assalam o alaikum
welcome to the forum sister

inshaAllah you will have a beneficial stay here..

sister herb
09-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Salam alaykum

welcome my sister.

Bint-e-Adam
09-20-2012, 05:52 AM
I like this forum so much. but plz if any one of know any M.a in arabic teacher or any person who has done M.a arabic form Punjab university,pakistan. kindly tell me.plz i extremely need it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-20-2012, 11:24 AM
:sl:

sis , as u posted it in Education forum also , better to close any one of threads ?

Bint-e-Adam
09-21-2012, 01:46 AM
as you wish sis.

tigerkhan
09-21-2012, 09:08 PM
:sl:
welcom to the forum sister.
for ur arabic course, maybe its will be helpful.
http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/1...rn-arabic.html
the OP is proficient is arabic, urdu, pashto...mashallah so hopefully u will get benefited.

Bint-e-Adam
09-22-2012, 11:29 AM
thnx bro. this was the post that forced me to join this forum. i need a m.a arabic teacher or student.

muslimah bird
09-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forum sister , hope you have a beneficial stay

Bint-e-Adam
09-24-2012, 05:25 AM
inshAllah
thnx sister.
MAy Allah Bless U

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!