/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to everyone

Bint-e-Adam
09-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Is here any one who can guide me about my M.A (Arabic) subjects questions.
i have some questions. if anyone of you had done M.A arabic form punjab universtiy plz reply here. my questions are according to syllabus and paper pattern.
thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
09-20-2012, 05:53 AM
I like this forum so much. but plz if any one of know any M.a in arabic teacher or any person who has done M.a arabic form Punjab university,pakistan. kindly tell me.plz i extremely need it.

Muslim Woman
09-20-2012, 11:09 AM
:sl:

sis , can't u find a local teacher ? Did u talk to any senior students who can give u notes ?

Bint-e-Adam
09-21-2012, 01:48 AM
i don't knpow any of the m.a arabic stdnt or teacher in my whole area.so i am now starting searching on internet. plz help me :(
i only want to ask some question regarding to the paper pattern of punjab university.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-21-2012, 01:52 AM
:sl:

cant' u talk to your Course teacher ?

Can u make a study circle with your female classmates ?

Normally Varsity has a Student Councellor to help students . U may contact him /her .

Also post ur questions here . InshaAllah we will try to browse and get answers for u .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!