/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help, can you guys please make Duah for me!?

Cakbatter
09-19-2012, 05:31 AM
I am an 18 year old male Muslim in California.

I have no idea what happened to me as a kid, but I had a good childhood growing up so I can't see why this happened to me.

For the past 6 years ever since middle school I have suffered from weird self esteem, confidence problems.

I have an extreme inferiority complex to people and I have been making duah for Allah to heal me for a long time now.

In short, I lack social confidence.

This may sound like not a big deal but it has essentially ruined my life. I lost people who could have been great friends to me, but as soon as they strike up a conversation with me, they see the low self esteem in my body language, and the conversation usually quickly ends and they leave.

I am almost scared to socialize with certain people in fear that they will judge me and think I'm shy or weird.

This sounds so embarassing even writing on the internet because I have nothing to be ashamed of alhamduillah I am a 6'0 tall male, very athletic and in good shape, Allah has given me the highest of blessings yet I am ashamed to be myself in front of people.

This feeling usually does not happen in front of nerdier people I talk to, I am confident in front of them, but when I speak to "cool" guys and girls at my college, the jock crowd, or the cool crowd, I often act very timid, shy, and feel inferior when I have absolutely no reason to.

I just want to fit in and make some friends, but with this disease of low social confidence and self esteem that has been plaguing my life for the past half decade, it is not going to happen.

So please my fellow brothers and sisters,

make duah for me it wold be extremely appreciated and I would love you all for it if you were to ask of Allah to grant me:

Social Confidence
Remove my Low Self Esteem
Allow me to be confident in front of all people
Remove my feeling of inferiority in front of people

Thank you so much brothers and sisters, and inshallah Allah will also give you good tidings in return, please make duah for a fellow brother, Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
09-20-2012, 05:00 PM
:salamext:

We will make dua for you :) meanwhile read these:

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...ve-muslim.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...nt-muslim.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!