/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ever wondered WHY youtube refused to delete "Innocence of Muslims"

TrueStranger
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I think here is the answer. I do not know if this guy's opinion is completely true, but I think he made an strong argument. Patiently watch folks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ba51th
09-21-2012, 07:19 AM
wait, wait, wait.... I'm sorry that I'm such a senile guy, but... what time the protest in Libya happened?

GuestFellow
09-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Can someone summarise this for me?

aamirsaab
09-22-2012, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Can someone summarise this for me?
Basically, he tracked down the youtube account (newspoliticsnow) details to a company called Stanley Incorporated. They are apparently owned by the US military. He has screen caps of all his proof linked in the vid at the bottom. The account in question recently deleted the video and changed his data - but this guy had already sussed him out. There is another account that holds the video - this seems to be the main one with the most hits. What's interesting is the user only has a handful of videos - all but one of them on video game footage.

The video in question apparently went through several name changes (there is a link to one of them on the director's actual yt channel at the bottom of his vid) and was only recently changed to the title we know it as today - on of all days 9/11.

He has since made another video showing that the filmaker is actually a military informant...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
09-23-2012, 07:34 AM
Media is controlled by Zionists. What can we expect

GuestFellow
09-23-2012, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Basically, he tracked down the youtube account (newspoliticsnow) details to a company called Stanley Incorporated. They are apparently owned by the US military. He has screen caps of all his proof linked in the vid at the bottom. The account in question recently deleted the video and changed his data - but this guy had already sussed him out. There is another account that holds the video - this seems to be the main one with the most hits. What's interesting is the user only has a handful of videos - all but one of them on video game footage.

The video in question apparently went through several name changes (there is a link to one of them on the director's actual yt channel at the bottom of his vid) and was only recently changed to the title we know it as today - on of all days 9/11.

He has since made another video showing that the filmaker is actually a military informant...
:sl:

I sincerely do appreciate the time you have taken to explain this to me. Thank you very much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!