/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the west coast of the US

joesixpack
09-21-2012, 03:48 AM
Hi, I joined this forum because of the "Innocence" movie . I don't want people to think that all Americans hate the Muslim world. There are many of us here who are deeply ashamed that the film was made, and we recognize it for what it was, a bigotted slander meant to divide the world further.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
joesixpack
09-21-2012, 03:52 AM
Oh, and just to add, they didn't have "Dilectical Materialist" as an option for religion so I chose "other". I suppose I would be an Athiest, but I don't think that term actually describes my outlook and I don't like it.

جوري
09-21-2012, 04:04 AM
:welcome: aboard..
enjoy your stay..

Aprender
09-21-2012, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Just want to add that some of us here on this forum are Americans, like myself, and Muslims too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
09-21-2012, 06:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll have a beneficial time here!!

sister herb
09-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!