/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Now that Dr. Mursi is in town

جوري
09-24-2012, 01:31 AM
I feel like they're going to do something to him.
Already copts will be protesting and if they (CIA/MOSSAD) do something to him they'll probably pin it on the Copts so that there will be some faction war going on in Egypt, and that way they get rid of several thorns at once. Always well played.

Anyhow may Allah swt grant him safety, make him steadfast and make him do great good for the ummah and set the precedence for great leadership.. I so don't want us to go back to the dark ages of Mubarak! :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-24-2012, 02:58 AM
قال عمرو بن العاص: ولاية مصر جامعة تعدل الخلافة -ان شاء الله

Jedi_Mindset
09-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Depends on the choices he makes. What is happening in sinai is already a prelude what the zionists want to do for egypt.
Obama said that egypt was nor a enemy nor a ally. but God knows better...

I like morsi's approach on the syrian civil war, he doesnt want a intervention to happen which is a good thing.
It was already a zionist plan to destabilize egypt beforehand.

جوري
09-24-2012, 05:21 AM
You don't know much about Mursi, Egypt or Syria!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
09-24-2012, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
You don't know much about Mursi, Egypt or Syria!

How much do you know? do you have contact inside the egyptian government? Exactly, dont throw useless crap around and pretend you know better than everyone else.

Governments wont ever ever reveal everything to their people, people are sheeps. As a muslim i abstain from them. Geez, how stupid are we? we muslims are plain stupid, yet so numerous, yet so dumb :D or better...:(

but lets go back to my question, how much do you know? Aside from media articles...have you ties with the muslim brotherhood? if so i will refrain from questioning.

Follow the money trail and you will reach conclusions immediately.

جوري
09-24-2012, 01:52 PM
And if I have contacts I have no desire to share anything with you as pertains to politics and really wish you'd stay out of threads like these at least the ones I start as I can do without your insight all together and have no further interest to combat all the erroneous information that you disseminate through this medium.
Do us both that favor!

Best

Jedi_Mindset
09-24-2012, 01:56 PM
And if I have contacts I have no desire to share anything with you as pertains to politics and really wish you'd stay out of threads like these at least the ones I start as I can do without your insight all together and have no further interest to combat all the erroneous information that you disseminate through this medium.
Do us both that favor!

Best
Seems like you avoid my question.

One word: IMF

Ok you wish, you only want to debate when it suits your opinion anyway. That is a very weakness with you struggle that...May Allah guide us both. Ameen

:sl:

جوري
09-24-2012, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
That is a very weakness with you
yeah that's exactly it.

best,

Jedi_Mindset
09-24-2012, 02:12 PM

yeah that's exactly it.

best,
Everyone has his/her weaknesses, so do i, trying to make them in strenghts instead, sometimes i go off the rail and i will try to get back on it again.

It hurts alot when you think about them, a uncomfortable feeling, that is a good sign.

sister herb
09-24-2012, 02:16 PM
About Mursi and Egypt, I read this news:

Egypt Wants To Modify Peace Agreement With Israel

Saturday September 22, 2012 09:04 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

Israeli media sources reported that the new Egyptian government, headed by elected Islamist leader, Mohammad Morsi, intends to hold deliberations on modifying the Egyptian-Israeli peace agreement, especially regarding security attainments in Sinai, the Palestine News Network (PNN) reported.

Egypt is mainly concerned about Article 4 of the Camp David peace agreement that focuses on security arrangement along the border, and limits the deployment of Egyptian armed forces in the area.

A senior Egyptian official close to President Morsi stated that Egypt is facing a fierce battle with armed elements in Sinai, and has the right to defend itself using all available means, and that the country needed to intensify its military deployment in the Sinai area.

The source added that the coming period will witness several meetings and deliberations between different Egyptian political factions in order to discuss modifying the peace agreement.

It is worth mentioning that several Israeli military and political leaders expressed concerns regarding the deployment of heavy military equipment in Sinai as part of the war against extremist armed groups, but also said that they understand Egypt’s security needs.

A number of Israeli security and political officials said that these military operations would eventually lead to stability in the area, and would serve the security interest of both Cairo and Tel Aviv.

http://www.imemc.org/article/64283

جوري
09-24-2012, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Everyone has his/her weaknesses, so do i, trying to make them in strenghts instead, sometimes i go off the rail and i will try to get back on it again.

It hurts alot when you think about them, a uncomfortable feeling, that is a good sign.

I can tolerate alot of things.. but your rant against sheikh 3ar3our amongst others last time pretty much sealed the deal all around for me. I don't wish to not be a sister to you or to be helpful when/if I can but I am not going to be able to be that and continue discussing politics with you when you mix it with what I consider completely skewed aqeedah

Jedi_Mindset
09-24-2012, 02:26 PM
I can tolerate alot of things.. but your rant against sheikh 3ar3our amongst others last time pretty much sealed the deal all around for me. I don't wish to not be a sister to you or to be helpful when/if I can but I am not going to be able to be that and continue discussing politics with you when you mix it with what I consider completely skewed aqeedah

Yes i know that was a very wrong thing to say, you can disagree with a sheikh at points but i called him a ''shaytaan'' which was too much. I know your hurt about this.

The only thing i have very much doubts is because the IMF just gave morsi around 4 billion dollars, which lost my trust about him. Thats why i refrain from supporting governments because by drawing a line you will always end at the same roots.

جوري
09-24-2012, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Egypt Wants To Modify Peace Agreement With Israel
my concern is for his safety while in the U.S.
They fight him every which way inside and out. He gave a fantastic sermon on the 27th of Ramadan and I loved it and all that reverberates throughout the media is 'oh have you ever seen a president give a sermon before' - well you know what. Gamal Abd'Al'Nasser before he went psycho gave a sermon in al-Azhar and that's in fact how he got so popular so that everyone the common man took it upon themselves to be a soldier and kick the Brits out. Which actually led them to attack the folks of port Saiid the worse, since they killed the queens cousin and this general whom they considered a prize. As usual they killed only civilians and published in their media of no Civilian loss. Except a guy who was just starting out at the time took pictures of the dead on those open back trucks, and sent it to Cairo and it made the front news, which forced their lying people to resign. It is the sort of thing that your folks tell you which you won't see on their neat news. Be that as it may and the point of this entire story, is that a leader who gives a sermon is exactly what they need if they'd simply shut their mouth and help instead of identifying themselves with Muslims and yet having very un-Islamic behavior all around.
They want Egypt to fall into faction wars, to be corrupt, just so long as one layer of oppressors gets to make money and not move with anyone else forward!

PurpleCup
09-24-2012, 08:48 PM
I did not think about his safety only his arrival which is exciting. I learned yesterday that Egyptians will be able to receive a no interest business loan, no matter where they live and the Egyptians do not have to pay it back if the business were to fail. The loan maximum is $50,000 USD.

Now I like that!

جوري
09-24-2012, 09:19 PM
I liked the way the secretary of defense replied back to the inflammatory tone Israel is using about the whole Sinai fiasco .. at any rate it was fun to watch. I felt elated for a second or two there..

PurpleCup
09-27-2012, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurpleCup
I did not think about his safety only his arrival which is exciting. I learned yesterday that Egyptians will be able to receive a no interest business loan, no matter where they live and the Egyptians do not have to pay it back if the business were to fail. The loan maximum is $50,000 USD.

Now I like that!
I wanted to correct my post as the business loan is only for Egyptians living in Egypt not outside as I originally thought. (sorry)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!