/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help to remove this Facebook page which is insulting Hazrat Muhammad (S)

fahim_rahman
09-25-2012, 01:42 AM
Salam to all of my brothers,

please help remove this page from facebook which is making fun of our prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LearningTQuran
09-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Just be tolerant as Christians and Jews are, there are hundreds of pages insulting them also, but they are tolerant.

sister herb
09-27-2012, 07:29 PM
I think to them not insulting prothets is not so important as it is to us (if that was the reason).

We muslims too can be tolerant - like in my country one candidate of elections just wrote to his FB page that all muslims should boil to death. But no muslim here isnĀ“t going to beat him.

^o)

Scimitar
09-27-2012, 07:32 PM
facebook weaklings... they don't hav the nerve to confront a Muslim in real life with that noise - coz they know what time it is.

facebook cowards. let them incur more sin in their book of deeds :D

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
farah-
09-27-2012, 07:33 PM
I think that for the Christians and Jews getting insulted they don't feel angry or depressed but Muslims do - this shows how strong linked we do what we say!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!