/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Statistics That Illustrate the Dangers of Absolute Freedom

Ramadan90
09-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Islam is a blessing for us. We should be honored to have Islam as our religion. It really protect us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-25-2012, 09:08 PM
people who have 'absolute' freedom are going to spend their entire life and existence working on cures fixing problem that could have been prevented!

Hulk
09-25-2012, 09:17 PM
The "western" idea of "freedom" is to be free to follow the nafs. True freedom is submitting to the will of God and be free of the things in the dunya that bring no benefit!

Ramadan90
09-25-2012, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
people who have 'absolute' freedom are going to spend their entire life and existence working on cures fixing problem that could have been prevented!
Very true, sister. There is no other religion in the world that is as perfect as Islam. Look at the state of the world today. I live in a country where alcohol is very social accepted and even the parents buy alcohol for their children(14-18years old if not younger). I guess there is a reason for why people use drugs, and its not for fun. Very sad.

(btw, this is my 300 post. YAS!;D)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!