/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Dental Relief Mission

Aprender
09-27-2012, 01:11 AM

They are in Haiti here. First time they've been able to do this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
09-27-2012, 06:33 AM
nice!:statisfie:statisfie

marwen
09-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Good work Masha Allah ! May Allah bless these doctors. :statisfie

Pure Purple
09-27-2012, 10:34 AM
jazakallah for sharing,encouraging for me as still I haven't went to dentist for extraction of my wisdom tooth.I am getting one more wisdom tooth,paining severely.:(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
09-27-2012, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
jazakallah for sharing,encouraging for me as still I haven't went to dentist for extraction of my wisdom tooth.I am getting one more wisdom tooth,paining severely.
Sis it has been months now please go

Aprender
09-27-2012, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
jazakallah for sharing,encouraging for me as still I haven't went to dentist for extraction of my wisdom tooth.I am getting one more wisdom tooth,paining severely.

Aww sister, you need to go to the dentist. Just recently I had a surgery and had to get some wisdom teeth extracted because they were causing me pain. They gave me some gas that made me feel all loopy and happy at the same time. I remember saying dhikr and giggling to myself while I was under the influence. The assistants in the room probably thought I was a nutcase and one girl asked me if I was OK hehehehe.

And then when it's over you walk out still drugged :) There might be some pain and discomfort after the drugs wear off but they usually give you more you can take at home for the pain and you can sleep in shaa Allah. It's not so bad.

You can do this. Just go and get it over with.

Hulk
09-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Sis Aprender did you have a TMJ disorder??

Aprender
09-27-2012, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Sis Aprender did you have a TMJ disorder??
Hmm...I don't think so. Most of my problems were from my bottom wisdom teeth and them just not cooperating. I feel fine now alhamdulillah.

Hulk
09-27-2012, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Hmm...I don't think so. Most of my problems were from my bottom wisdom teeth and them just not cooperating. I feel fine now alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah :D

Mine have yet to make their debut :shade:

Aprender
09-27-2012, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Alhamdulillah

Mine have yet to make their debut
:) In shaa Allah when and if they do come in they don't cause you any pain.

Do you want to be a dentist, Hulk?

Hulk
09-27-2012, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
In shaa Allah when and if they do come in they don't cause you any pain.

Do you want to be a dentist, Hulk?
lol no sis I was just asking out of curiousity. I know someone with TMJ disorder thats all :) I appreciate a good smile though

Pure Purple
09-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Ya..I will go after eid ul adha.
Am I avoiding?No....I will go inshalallh........
May be not:unsure:

msadiq993
10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Jazak Allah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!