/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad Embraces the Jews! Rejects Zionism!

YusufNoor
09-27-2012, 01:37 AM
:sl:

OK, i was a wee bit surprised to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_Kp8t0fz3cE

@4:50, it appears that the Jewish leaders call for the dismantling of Israel! [unless i am dreaming]

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YusufNoor
09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
:sl:

i must admit that i was a wee bit shocked when i saw this. Jews meeting with Ahmadinejad, OK; living in Iran, OK; BUT they are giving Ahmadinejad an AWARD!!!

WOW. i don't think you will EVER see this on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC OR FOX!

:wa:

Pygoscelis
10-01-2012, 04:44 PM
I think Israel as a "Jewish State" is a bit of a black mark on Judaism. I can see why many Jews would not support it.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-01-2012, 05:07 PM
^ Its probably a bit like the way muslims are living in saudi yet not supporting that king due to his opposition of islam.

were the faithful to oppose the leaders the world would be a better place

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
10-01-2012, 06:15 PM
thats fantastic,

i mean the jewish guy was spot on.

getting back to basics and sincerity will unite all those wanting it.

now all you need is to get them into government.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!