/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What shud we do if a non-muslim insults Nabi Isa(pbuh) or other prophet of Islam?

Samiun
09-27-2012, 09:56 AM
:sl:, ever since I've heard of the film that attacked Prophet Muhammad :saws: I've began to ask myself this.. "What if other non-Muslims insult other Islamic prophets?". We have countless of time seen how depict or made fun of Prophet Isa A.S. on youtube or even depict his face in a movie. But problem is, I think, christians(some) then would claim that it's their prophet and would say that we have no rights to say on other people's religion's prophet. I've even heard from a christian how they see Dawood a.s. as someone who is bad nauzubillahbinzaliq :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
09-27-2012, 10:34 AM
I will be a little bit off topic ( I know you won't mind because you are a nice little brother :D )

I thank you for the reminder, because I think preparing for the reaction to insults should be way before future insults occur not after they happened.
I don't like the way we muslims behave : we fall asleep for a long time, and when someone insults our prophets we wake up, but we are unprepared - we are hurt - we are furious - we don't know what to do - because we are surprised by the offense and hurt deep inside - so logically our reaction will be uncalculated, a brief over-reaction.
After some few days, we forget the offense and we fall asleep again.

So why don't we prepare ourselves, why don't we anticipate. You look at the state of the ummah today : we are vulnerable, we are subject to agressions and insults (like a honey pot, is subject to be attacked by insects); so insults and attacks are predictable. Every muslim with a brain will know that it will happen in the future, with the groups of anti-muslims being everywhere.

So we should prepare how to defend our prophet and plan for peaceful but effecient reactions early before the agression happens. We should love our Prophet SAW everyday in our life and apply his sunna on ourselves, and be ready every day to defend him.

Hulk
09-27-2012, 06:43 PM
I no longer watch some shows that I used to because they keep depicting Prophet Isa (pbuh) especially in ridiculous manners. (wasn't a beneficial show to begin with)

My advice is just focus on increasing your knowledge of the deen.
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
The reason for this might be that the Bible (unlike the Qu'ran, I believe) depicts the prophets as human beings, who - despite being great servants of God - had flaws and committed (sometimes quite serious) sins.
Just to clarify sis, Prophets are recognised as human beings as well however they are the best of examples for their people. Prophet Yunus(Jonah) pbuh for example did make a mistake of not staying with the people he was sent to.

In the belly of the whale, he made a dua(prayer)
"There is no god but You (O Lord). Glory be to You. Verily I was of the unjust.
(AMBIYAA: 87)"

Scimitar
09-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Regarding David (pbuh), the sins attributed to him were from the OT, and the Jews of that time frame had a lot of opposition with king David (pbuh) so they did spread lies about him, as they spread lies about all the propehts in order to have one from their own house be chosen as a prophet. These early jews surely did wrong themselves, as we know from Surah al Fatiha.

The reported adultery is a false propagation. And it's funny how Christians have bought into it. King David was not an adulterer. Even some Jews believe he wasn't an adulterer... check this out, it's very well explained sis glo :)

http://www.betemunah.org/fathers.html

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!