/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made

truthseeker63
09-28-2012, 02:08 AM
Salam I have a question about Nations that are ruled by Non Islamic Law and Man Made Constitutions ? Are these Nations illegitimate according to Islam since they are being ruled by Non Islamic Law ? My other question is that some Muslims I talk to think America or the United States of America changed it's Foreign Policy than it would be a good Nation is this true ? I know the Americans do support Zionism/The Jewish/Zionist State of Israel/Israeli Policy and America does have a Imperialist Foreign Policy and has killed many with it's Sanctions against Iraq as well as it's State Terrorism against Afghanistan but I think even if America did change it's Foreign Policy America would still be evil because America is based on Non Islamic Law is this right ? I tend to believe every President that America has had is evil since they all rule by Non Islamic Law. It is America's Non Islamic rule that has lead them to attack Islam and Muslims with it's Foreign Policy in my view and opinion. American way of life and politics and it's Capitalist Economics are all corrupted since they are all man made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisio...world_in_Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
09-28-2012, 02:13 AM
What nations are ruled under actual Islamic Law??

truthseeker63
09-28-2012, 10:10 AM
True I agree.

truthseeker63
09-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Please anyone else please reply.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!