/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi this is shawshank.

shawshank
09-30-2012, 08:41 PM
hi guys! i am a muslim brother. i am going through a crisis in my life and i want some suggestions from you all. thats the reason i signed in here in islamicboard.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Shawshank redemption :)

Hulk
09-30-2012, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
Shawshank redemption
I wanted to say it!!:raging:

format_quote Originally Posted by shawshank
hi guys! i am a muslim brother. i am going through a crisis in my life and i want some suggestions from you all. thats the reason i signed in here in islamicboard.
seriously though bro. welcome to the forum. but if it is something really serious you might want to seek the advice of some people you know well.

sister herb
09-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Salam alaykum

welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shawshank
10-01-2012, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
Shawshank redemption
yeah! i borrowed that name. i just love that movie.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
seriously though bro. welcome to the forum. but if it is something really serious you might want to seek the advice of some people you know well.

i'll do that. but input from you guys might help as well it'll add new perspective to the problem.

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum
Walaikum Assalam.

Thanks guys for responding so quickly. i already started to love this community. so should i post my questions here?

Bint-e-Adam
10-02-2012, 12:39 PM
yups surely u can post ur quesitns here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!