/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marrying a christian woman?

pakiprince10
10-01-2012, 07:11 PM
I am going to inshallah marry a christian woman as a muslim man. I have a few questions about the marriage.
1) for the nikah is a wali mandatory and if so who would it be for her since none in her family is muslim?
2) is the wali needed to be present at the nikah or is his consent just needed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
10-01-2012, 09:51 PM
I have no answers but insha'Allah someone will answer you

Can a christian woman make chapati's, pakoras, kebabs and samosas?

will she wake you up for salah..when you're super sleepy?

جوري
10-02-2012, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
Can a christian woman make chapati's, pakoras, kebabs and samosas?
I am not sure most Muslim women know how to make those either ya AbduAllah.. at any rate.. I think the query of the OP is best addressed at the mosque and not on the board...

:w:

Predator
10-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Is she willing to convert to islam before ?

Do you want to her to be with you in Jannah ?

Christians are committing shirk by believing in the trinity and worshipping Jesus (PBUH) and Maryam (AS) . Thus, Its is not permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian which it is Mushrik and the evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And do not marry Al-Mushrikaat till they believe (worship Allaah Alone). And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a Mushrikah, even though she pleases you”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-02-2012, 11:10 AM
predator has spoken the truth.

there was a time when the al yahud and nasara (jews and christians) were people of the book, they arent anymore.

Bint-e-Adam
10-02-2012, 11:23 AM
If a Christian woman marries a Muslim, but holds on to her beliefs, such as the Sonship and Lordship of Christ, then ipso facto she holds on to a false belief and may be considered a "heretic" or an "infidel," if the Quran and traditional Islamic theology are followed consistently.
Also, would the children be Muslims or Christians, or secular? The answer is clear, if Islam is followed consistently.
What kind of marriage would this be? Where is the spiritual connection and agreement between husband and wife and God?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!