/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from the experienced.

Hulk
10-01-2012, 07:53 PM
I am currently in 23 years old and I would like to start preparing to get married and support my family through my own income. I know there are quite a few older folks on the forum so I'm sure many have gone through this stage. Do you have any useful advice you can give me? Is it good to company-hop?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-02-2012, 01:34 AM
:sl:

may Allah bless u with pious wife and halal income , Ameen.

Hulk
10-02-2012, 05:16 AM
wa alaykumsalam. thank u!

Riana17
10-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Prophet Muhammad said marry as early as possible :)
May Allah bless you with beautiful wife (in & out) and may you keep each other happy. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
10-02-2012, 08:17 AM
:sl:

By company-hop, do you mean going from one job to another in a short space of time? It's probably not a good idea.

Usually when you go for an interview they will ask you why you left your previous jobs and you'd need to be able to provide compelling reasons.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-02-2012, 11:16 AM
assalamu alaikum

rizq is in the hands of Allaah, all you have to do is make the effort and leave the rest to Allah :). it doesnt matter where you get it from, long as you are trying.

as for marriage bro, just make sure you stick as closely to the sunnah as possible, avoid all cultural customs which could pollute your union such as freemixing/music etc.

and find a wife who pleases you in religion/beauty and remember, this is forgotten too often in this day and age, the blessings of our pious elders and teachers are GEMS during such times.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!