/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gaddafi was killed by French secret serviceman on orders of Nicolas Sarkozy, sources

جوري
10-01-2012, 11:34 PM
A French secret serviceman acting on the express orders of Nicolas Sarkozy is suspected of murdering Colonel Gaddafi, it was sensationally claimed today.

He is said to have infiltrated a violent mob mutilating the captured Libyan dictator last year and shot him in the head.
The motive, according to well-placed sources in the North African country, was to stop Gaddafi being interrogated about his highly suspicious links with Sarkozy, who was President of France at the time.

Nicolas Sarkozy, France's former president, allegedly ordered the murder of former Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi

Other former western leaders, including ex British Prime Minister Tony Blair, were also extremely close to Gaddafi, visiting him regularly and helping to facilitate multi-million pounds business deals.
Sarkozy, who once welcomed Gaddafi as a 'brother leader' during a state visit to Paris, was said to have received millions from the Libyan despot to fund his election campaign in 2007.
The conspiracy theory will be of huge concern to Britain which sent RAF jet to bomb Libya last year with the sole intention of 'saving civilian lives'.

More...

A United Nations mandate which sanctioned the attack expressly stated that the western allies could not interfere in the internal politics of the country.
Instead the almost daily bombing runs ended with Gaddafi's overthrow, while both French and British military 'advisors' were said to have assisted on the ground.
Now Mahmoud Jibril, who served as interim Prime Minister following Gaddafi's overthrow, told Egyptian TV: 'It was a foreign agent who mixed with the revolutionary brigades to kill Gaddafi.'

Gaddafi was killed on October 20 in a final assault on his hometown Sirte by fighters of the new regime, who said they had cornered the ousted despot in a sewage pipe waving a golden gun. The moment was captured on video

Former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, covered in blood, is pulled from a truck by NTC fighters in Sirte before he was killed

Revolutionary Libyan fighters inspect a storm drain where Muammar Gaddafi was found wounded in Sirte, Libya, last year

Diplomatic sources in Tripoli, the Libyan capital, meanwhile suggested to the Italian newspaper Corriere della Serra that a foreign assassin was likely to have been French.
The paper writes: 'Since the beginning of NATO support for the revolution, strongly backed by the government of Nicolas Sarkozy, Gaddafi openly threatened to reveal details of his relationship with the former president of France, including the millions of dollars paid to finance his candidacy at the 2007 elections.'
One Tripoli source said: 'Sarkozy had every reason to try to silence the Colonel and as quickly as possible.'
The view is supported by information gathered by investigaters in Benghazi, Libya's second city and the place where the 'Arab Spring' revolution against Gaddafi started in early 2011.
Rami El Obeidi, the former head of foreign relations for the Libyan transitional council, said he knew that Gaddafi had been tracked through his satellite telecommunications system as he talked to Bashar Al-Assad, the Syrian dictator.
Nato experts were able to trace the communicatiosn traffic between the two Arab leaders, and so pinpoint Gaddafi to the city of Sirte, where he was murdered on October 20 2011.
Nato jets shot up Gaddafi's convoy, before rebels on the ground dragged Gaddafi from a drain where he was hiding and then subjected him to a violent attack which was videod.
In another sinister twist to the story, a 22-year-old who was among the group which attacked Gaddafi and who frequently brandished the gun said to have killed him, died in Paris last Monday.
Ben Omran Shaaban was said to have been beaten up himself by Gaddafi loyalists in July, before being shot twice.He was flown to France for treatment, but died of his injuries in hospital.
Sarkozy, who lost the presidential election in May, has continually denied receiving money from Gaddafi.
Today he was unavailable for comment, but is facing a number of enquiries into alleged financial irregularities.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz285qo3FXO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ces-claim.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
10-02-2012, 03:11 AM
We really dont know who is behind who. Many "brothers" are kaafirs among our ranks.

That being said, mob justice is always cruel, inhumane and far removed from the vicegerency that was bestowed on us by God. I do not see any difference between these animals and Gaddafi: both were anything but humans.

جوري
10-02-2012, 10:06 AM
I knew they killed him on orders as he was indeed a ticking time bomb all those secrets and so overtly psychotic or at least did a good job of standing out like an oddball - at any rate they didn't want Libya to fall to the hands of 'Islamists' and they've succeeded - yesterday I heard one of them high ranking official I forget his exact title say that Libya will be دولة علمانية straight out and with no apologies - there's so much to be disappointed about!

Independent
10-02-2012, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
A French secret serviceman acting on the express orders of Nicolas Sarkozy is suspected of murdering Colonel Gaddafi, it was sensationally claimed today.
The death of someone like Gaddafi will always create conspiracy theories. For this one to be worth bothering with, we need more than Mahmoud's unsupported testimony as he is clearly not a neutral commentator and has been very slow to make this accusation:

Mahmoud Jibril, who led Libya’s first post-Gaddafi government in 2011, told Egyptian television channel Dream TV last week that “a foreign agent infiltrated the [rebel] Revolutionary Brigades in order to kill Gaddafi.” (France 24).

It seems that the French connection, as it were, was added by an imaginative Italian newspaper:

Following his interview, Italian daily Corriere della Sera quoted unnamed Western diplomats saying that if Gaddafi had been killed by a foreign agent, “he would almost certainly have been French.” (France 24).

Anyone seeking to infiltrate their own agent in this mob would have to be breathtakingly lucky. The infiltration would need to have occurred some time in advance, before anyone knew where Gaddafi would appear. Did they have agents in every mob running around Libya?

In the end this story is a waste of time. Look at the video. Gaddafi was never going to escape alive from that mob.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-02-2012, 11:29 AM
You should take that out with dailymail uk as well those French sources posing inquiries to his dealings.. Don't you agree? Go out there and cry to the media and secret services that it is all just a conspiracy and they should halt their efforts ..

you're a hoot!

Independent
10-02-2012, 11:38 AM
You should take that out with dailymail uk as well those French sources posing inquiries to his dealings.. Don't you agree? Go out there and cry to the media and secret services that it is all just a conspiracy and they should halt their efforts ..
Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here, apart from the usual random abuse. The story is just lazy journalism, a space filler.

Unless or until this story has more to it than Mahmood Jibril's highly belated testimony there is nothing to talk about.

جوري
10-02-2012, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here, apart from the usual random abuse. The story is just lazy journalism, a space filler.

Unless or until this story has more to it than Mahmood Jibril's highly belated testimony there is nothing to talk about.
Would you deny my 'freedom of speech' least of which when it is so applicable to what you hurl here?- I think I've been rather generous merely pointing out what is wrong & with practically every other post you make. Stating the obvious doesn't equate to abuse!
Perhaps if you read the article in totality it would tie some loose ends for you, as you don't seem to exercise any type of lateral thinking!

best,

Samiun
10-02-2012, 02:49 PM
:sl: Inshallah, the time will come when their lies will be exposed because Allah is the best of planners.

"And they (disbelievers) plotted to kill 'Îsa [(Jesus) عليه السلام], and Allah plotted too. And Allah is the Best of those who plot."(3:54)

جوري
10-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Gaddafi is no Jesus but it is high time we exposed their lies and plots in shaa Allah..

:w:

Mustafa2012
10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
The Daily Mail and conspiracy theories? Whatever next?

جوري
10-02-2012, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa2012
The Daily Mail and conspiracy theories? Whatever next?
:haha: nothing gets past that guy he's on top of everything..

IslamicRevival
10-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Daily mail :D lol. This piece of news is entertainment to them..and it sells.
Daily Fail are no better then CNN and Fox news, same old rubbish but packaged differently.

جوري
10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
If you google the story you'll find several news sources reporting the same so take your pick of which of them is a serious news broadcast if you deem this conspiracy!

Independent
10-02-2012, 04:24 PM
If you google the story you'll find several news sources reporting the same so take your pick of which of them is a serious news broadcast if you deem this conspiracy!
I've also googled this. The sources are reporting the same story for the simple reason that it is, actually, the same report. I can't find any variation, most of them just quote the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail itself talks of 'well-placed diplomatic sources' in Egypt. By which I think they mean Mahmood Jabril being interviewed on tv. (This is what they call journalism).

The reports seems to be mostly 20hrs old with no additions so it looks like the story will die soon, unless someone can drum up some more interest.

جوري
10-02-2012, 04:30 PM
There's enough interest generated to create a probe, you're welcome to bury your head in the sand while it takes place and throw a tantrum when it develops further, you're also welcome to subscribe to the news sources of your choosing and deem the rest 'conspiracy' to me and I think most who come across your posts you have no credibility- none whatsoever and in this case it is no different. In lieu of proving something you simply dismiss it, in lieu of reading something you simply demand that it be sourced, in lieu of gauging a topic you're happy with cosmetics- You're not a journalist, nor are you a ground revolutionary, nor have you the slightest bit of knowledge of what the heck you're talking about most of the time..
I'll tell you what you're good at.. complaining on every thread when the topic doesn't go the manner of your choosing...

best,

Independent
10-02-2012, 04:35 PM
There's enough interest generated to create a probe, you're welcome to bury your head in the sand while it takes place and throw a tantrum when it develops further, you're also welcome to subscribe to the news sources of your choosing and deem the rest 'conspiracy' to me and I think most who come across your posts you have no credibility- none whatsoever and in this case it is no different. In lieu of proving something you simply dismiss it, in lieu of reading something you simply demand that it be sourced, in lieu of gauging a topic you're happy with cosmetics- You're not a journalist, nor are you a ground revolutionary, nor have you the slightest bit of knowledge of what the heck you're talking about most of the time..
I'll tell you what you're good at.. complaining on every thread when the topic doesn't go the manner of your choosing...
Is this part of your therapy?

GuestFellow
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
I see no conclusive evidence.

جوري
10-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Is this part of your therapy?
Not at all- I don't enjoy bottom-feeder style catharsis- but it would certainly explain your deliver of a harangue on each one my posts!

best,

Mustafa2012
10-02-2012, 08:27 PM

So do you think that The Daily Mail is going to risk being sued by 2 ex prime ministers for baseless defamation just so that they can fill their vacant newspaper space?

جوري
10-02-2012, 08:31 PM
So do you think that The Daily Mail is going to risk being sued by 2 ex prime ministers for baseless defamation just so that they can fill their vacant newspaper space?
Meh...From the lowest common denominator we get to see who is from ummat Muhammad from this thread and who's is under pretense.. every window presents an opportunity..

:w:

Logikon
10-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Absolutely fantastic secret serviceman!

He knew exactly which group to infiltrate.

He knew exactly where Gaddafi would be.

He knew that this group would be the one to find Gaddafi.

What a man!

جوري
10-03-2012, 04:33 AM
Are you admitting that western intelligence is well dumb?
I can be game with that!

Best,

Abz2000
10-03-2012, 08:30 AM
There's a NATO soldier standing guard at the scene check it out on the YouTube vid of his killing, or do a search for NATO soldier gaddafi murder

Independent
10-03-2012, 12:39 PM
1. The Daily Mail doesn’t directly accuse anyone. They are merely reporting someone else’s accusation.

2. Jabril started the story on Egyptian Dream TV: "It was a foreign agent who infiltrated the revolutionary forces and killed Gaddafi." He does not give any clue how he knows this, gives no evidence, and doesn’t even name the country concerned. In an interview with RT (Russian news) he’s not even sure if they’re foreign. He states that he ‘doesn’t know who exactly killed the Colonel – a foreign entity or Libyans’.

3. The story is picked up by Italian daily Corriere della Sera. It’s this newspaper that adds Sarkozy connection. They tell us that Sarkozy would obviously rather that Gaddafi never made it out alive, because of the secrets he might spill in a trial. The paper makes no direct connection, offers no evidence except to mention ‘diplomatic sources’, which are never named. Stating that Sarkozy would prefer Gaddafi was dead is hardly surprising in itself. After all, he had been dropping bombs on him on tv for the previous several months.

4. The Daily Telegraph picks up the story and adds another element. They quote Rami El Obeidi, a former senior intelligence official in Tripoli, as saying that Assad sold out his fellow tyrant in an act of self-preservation. Obeidi said Assad offered Paris the telephone number in exchange for an easing of French pressure on Damascus. Again, he offers no evidence at all and is presumably acting in concert with Jabril, given the timing.

5. The supposed motive for this is, frankly, feeble. El-Obedi suggests that Assad was attempting to divert attention away from the conflict in Syria, by giving French forces information of Gaddafi's whereabouts in exchange for France easing pressure on Damascus. Why his death, rather than his capture, would make a difference I don’t know. And how Assad was to know that Gaddafi’s last desperate flight would end in a drain outside Sirte is not clear.

6. At the time of Gaddafi’s death, Jabril stated that the Libyan militia were responsible. The commander of this unit was someone also called Obeidi – I’m not 100% sure if it’s the same man who make the Syrian accusation. However, at the time of Gaddafi’s death we have a completely different account: Oweib told the BBC that the colonel was dragged from a drainage pipe where he was hiding, took 10 steps and collapsed amid gunfire between NTC forces and Gaddafi supporters. (This was part of the killed in crossfire story, which was the first to be released.) "I didn't see who killed, which weapon killed Gaddafi," Mr Oweib said. He added that some of his fighters had wanted to shoot the colonel, but that he had sought to keep him alive.

7. The barbaric manner of the killing was controversial at the time and the Libyan interim Government struggling to find mitigating circumstances. However, a local Misrata official is quoted as saying this: "Everybody knows who caught him and who fought the most during the past nine months. It was us. It was no one else."

8. The Telegraph also adds the story about the murder of Omran Shaaban, one of Gaddafi’s captors, who was tortured by Gaddafi loyalists. They make no link at all with the main story and when you think about it, it seems to contradict the Sarkozy link. However, simply by laying it alongside the other information, they add to the sense of ‘there’s no smoke without fire’.

9. The story is picked up by news media all round the world. Although it’s just the same report being duplicated, it looks and sounds like multiple sources. The Hindustani News repeats the story, and then say it is ‘corroborated’ by Jibril’s statement on Egyptian tv. This is ridiculous – he has been made to corroborate his own story! There is only one source underneath the whole thing.

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
There's a NATO soldier standing guard at the scene check it out on the YouTube vid of his killing, or do a search for NATO soldier gaddafi murder
9. In this context, saying ‘Nato soldiers’ makes you think French or at least western. However, when I play the video I see the accusation is that they were Qataris. The presence of Nato soldiers on the ground in combat roles was against the agreed rules of engagement and would be very strange that no one has mentioned this before (the video has been up for 10 months). Underneath the video I see a Libyan has written this: 1/ that is the Misrati accent you xxxxxx! 2/ they were Qatary military uniform because Qatar supplied the libyan rebels with light weaponry uniforms.

10. So what’s in it for Jibril? The objective here is to shift the blame for Gaddafi’s mob death onto the west, even though millions of Libyans and most Muslims wanted the same thing. This will assist Jibril’s popularity and help unite Libya by offering something to Gaddafi loyalists. It’s easy for Jibril to accuse the west because no one can ever possibly disprove a secret agent story, and because the Muslim world already believes in a mass conspiracy theory.

11. At the end of the day, there is still no explanation being offered as to how any agent could have been infiltrated in advance, ready to spring into action at the right moment. Looking at the videos it seems deeply unlikely that Gaddafi was ever going to survive that mob. Individuals don’t matter. Everyone wanted to kill him (and I can’t say I blame them).

Bear in mind also the other reports that Gaddafi was buggered by his captors before death. If a French secret agent really was involved, I think that’s taking devotion to duty a very long way. I hope he was on a good bonus.

جوري
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Yet these are the same individuals that believe in invincible passports to have survived the fire that melted iron and invisible planes through the pentagon and that wtc was brought down because the other two buildings affected it and demolition style!
Will wonders ever cease?

Mustafa2012
10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
It's clear what you are trying to do on this forum so I'm not going to waste my time on responding to you except for a few points.

1. The Daily Mail doesn’t directly accuse anyone. They are merely reporting someone else’s accusation.

That's all the more reason why they could be sued because they didn't verify a third party claim.

11. Bear in mind also the other reports that Gaddafi was buggered by his captors before death. If a French secret agent really was involved, I think that’s taking devotion to duty a very long way. I hope he was on a good bonus.

That pretty much contradicts everything you said because this suggests that all of what you're trying to making excuses for is entirely possible.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!