/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslim questions , need responses from all!

fronze
10-02-2012, 12:54 AM
assalam alaikum brothers and sisters

I am a new muslim seeking for thruth and answers these are my questions: I HOPE ALL OF THEM CAN BE ANSWERED

1-IF I AM WITH A NON MUSLIM GIRL,MUST ,SHE HAS TO BE CONVERTED?( OBLIGATORY) I PERSONALLY WANT TO GROW AS A FAMILY AS MUSLIMS AND I'D LOVE THAT.

2- WILL SHE HAVE TO COVER HER HAIR?? WHY IS THAT NECESARRY OR OPTIONAL?

3-WHAT ARE MANNER FOR US ,AS FOR OUTSIDE, (EXAMPLE: SHE HAS TO WALK BEHIND ME ,ETC,ETC)

ALL ANSWERS AND EXTRA COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ,BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-02-2012, 01:02 AM
don't force her to do anything, but raise her upright and when she turns 7 teach her how to pray.. hold her and walk hand in hand the whole point of walking in front of someone is to protect them as Moses PBUH did for the two girls from Madyan after he helped them it isn't to show superiority over women but for someone to get to her he'd have to go through you first type thing!
Do you understand akhi? take it easy, learn and teach her.. the best environment to teach is a loving one not a forceful one..

:w:

Muslim Woman
10-02-2012, 01:26 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by fronze
-IF I AM WITH A NON MUSLIM GIRL .

without marriage , a Muslim man is not allowed to stay with any Muslim or non Muslim girl.

MUST ,SHE HAS TO BE CONVERTED?( OBLIGATORY) .

Muslim men are allowed to marry chaste Jew and Christian woman.

(Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time when you have given their due Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends.

chapter 5 , verse 5

-
WHAT ARE MANNER FOR US ,AS FOR OUTSIDE, (EXAMPLE: SHE HAS TO WALK BEHIND ME ,ETC,ETC)

there is no such verse in holy Quran , these are mainly cultural.

جوري
10-02-2012, 01:35 AM
woops.. I didn't know he meant girl in that sense ;D- thought he had a daughter :hiding:
I should have read more thoroughly .. my apologies..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fronze
10-02-2012, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
don't force her to do anything, but raise her upright and when she turns 7 teach her how to pray.. hold her and walk hand in hand the whole point of walking in front of someone is to protect them as Moses PBUH did for the two girls from Madyan after he helped them it isn't to show superiority over women but for someone to get to her he'd have to go through you first type thing!
Do you understand akhi? take it easy, learn and teach her.. the best environment to teach is a loving one not a forceful one..

:w:
thank you sister

fronze
10-02-2012, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
woops.. I didn't know he meant girl in that sense ;D- thought he had a daughter :hiding:
I should have read more thoroughly .. my apologies..
its ok sister jiji

a11
12-25-2012, 05:33 AM

I am a new muslim seeking for thruth and answers these are my questions: I HOPE ALL OF THEM CAN BE ANSWERED

1-IF I AM WITH A NON MUSLIM GIRL,MUST ,SHE HAS TO BE CONVERTED?( OBLIGATORY) I PERSONALLY WANT TO GROW AS A FAMILY AS MUSLIMS AND I'D LOVE THAT.

3-WHAT ARE MANNER FOR US ,AS FOR OUTSIDE, (EXAMPLE: SHE HAS TO WALK BEHIND ME ,ETC,ETC)

Salamualkum

1. Why when you get married the person has to be on the same faith? First we have to ask ourselves what is the purpose of marriage? If you look at society the nucleus of every society is the family so if the family structure is good society will be good. Know if we are on a ship can the Captain and pilot go in different directions No. The Ship is one and can only go in one direction. So to be successful everyone that is working on the ship have to be united to reach their destination. Same in marriage you need to be united in Beliefs, principles morals, faith .. why because when you have kids if you want to raise them successful both of you have to be united in the way you raise them.

There is more detail but it will take many many pages. I read some really powerful articles and listen to video lectures on marriage (check out this site noora1.com) the marriage article and marriage series will be very helpful.

2. In Islam we can not force religion on anybody. But why do women cover up ? because their beauty is a privilege that only their husbands should have. And dressing modestly protects the person and the other people for evil thoughts and action. Do you really want other mean checking out your wife?
There was an article i read that was powerful regarding this topic if you google it you should find it (A letter from a Christian to Muslim Women By Joanna Francis) I recommend reading it.

3. As far as how to act in public be modest as far as showing affectionate try to keep it private within your home. But I do see people holding hands or if you are in a plane or bus your wife uses your shoulder as a pillow...simple subtle things should not be a problem.

Hope this information helps by the will of Allah. Please forgive me if I said anything wrong it is my fault. Any goodness in this post is from Allah.

seokochin
12-26-2012, 01:45 PM

1. She must be a Muslim if you want to live with her. You need to tell her more about Islam and teach her. If she is interested, she will convert or you need to quit her and look for a good Muslim girl. You need to love Allah and Saloolalah more than anything in this world.

2. She have to cover her hair, if she is a Muslim

3. I didt understand your question bro.

Iqra101
12-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Islam does not teach to have someone tell the other what to do. Everyone has their free will to decide what they deem best for themselves.
1) She does not have to convert but it would be ideal if you could teach her the ways of Islam and have here willingly with full knowledge convert.
2)Again it is her free will to cover or not. With this it is if she converts a wise decision that she will have to make if she likes.
3)In public you walk side by side but you must be conservative of your affections for one another. That is what you must keep private and at home.

readquranonline.net

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!