/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys

Superman
10-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Hello guys. Im new to this forum, looking forward to great things :p
How are my brothers and sisters in islam. I hope everyone's fine and doing well :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
10-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Superman is a Muslim.

Welcome to the forum! We have trolls here, really smart people here, and some shills but overall it's a good place to learn about Islam and you can make some nice online Muslim friends in shaa Allah.

Enjoy your stay!

Hulk
10-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the forum supes

جوري
10-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Hey super :welcome: aboard.. between you & hulk I am feeling very safe around here..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
10-02-2012, 09:01 PM
i have to say you've stolen my name, super ... man. Not cool bro.

Muezzin
10-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Greetings, Kal-El. I hope you enjoy your stay, though I'm not sure how this place compares to Krypton.

جوري
10-02-2012, 09:12 PM
^^ ah come now. he's barely latched into our web!

Superman
10-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the comments guys....better go and save the world :shade:

Muezzin
10-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Up, up and away!

Hulk
10-03-2012, 09:55 PM
So many superheroes in one thread.

Muezzin
10-03-2012, 10:05 PM
So is this Islamicboard's answer to The Avengers, The Justice League or Manchester United?

Aprender
10-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Well if we're being superheros then I am The Aprender.

Hulk
10-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Looks like the scales are tipping towards DC heroes, one just ended his movie trilogy while the other is starting his pretty soon. :nervous:

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
A super human THIRST for knowledge :P

جوري
10-03-2012, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
:haha: brilliant and what are your special talents my dear?

Aprender
10-04-2012, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
brilliant and what are your special talents my dear?
Identifying falsehood and BS in people and breaking them down until they tell the truth or admit it. Whatever it is. Like a truth serum type power.

Super speed, strength and a temporarily blinding smile. And what Hulk said.

My outfit of course would be a custom niqab to hide my identity and I'd ride around on a tron motorcycle that can transform into a small jet when necessary.

I think our new member will fit in just fine here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!