/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims in new york,are there any here?

fronze
10-03-2012, 03:35 AM
assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters, I was wondering if there are any brothers or sisters here whom might wanna help me with my prayer and wudu, maybe we can meet. I am really hungry for knowledge and learning more from islam as each day pass.
thank you so much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
10-03-2012, 08:50 PM
salam bro you should go to your local mosque they would be able to help you..i dont think its wise to meet people you heardly know from the internet even if there r bros and sis..u get me?

sajjad7006
10-15-2012, 06:52 AM
Mostly Muslim which are lives in new york , they are migrated form the other Muslim counties like Pakistan, Iran, Malissia

Signor
10-15-2012, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina-hadeya
salam bro you should go to your local mosque they would be able to help you..i dont think its wise to meet people you heardly know from the internet even if there r bros and sis..u get me?
I seconded sis

You are man so it would be better to visit your nearby mosque,sit there after salaat and take your time to know people there.It will help you a lot if you are serious towards your aim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
10-15-2012, 11:13 AM
+1 more

cottonrainbow
11-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Salaam! There are millions of muslims in NYC and thousands of Mosques in NYC. Look up any local mosque there and they will be able to assist you properly, inshallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!