/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good evening.

William
10-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Hello. I am here because I am sick of Zionism. I am sick of the brainwashing and propaganda being spoon-fed to the western people on a daily basis through biased media. I am sick of hearing how barbaric Muslims are and how bad Islam is. I don't really know much about Islam in truth, but I do know that it isn't what the BBC and other mainstream media outlets try to scare people into believing. I am actually a very laid back person, looking forward to learning about this religion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
:welcome: aboard - enjoy your stay..

Hulk
10-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Wow you joined in July! What took you so long to make your first post? lol

Anyway you might want to check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0TtxIX1YFQ

Aprender
10-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, William.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey welcome William :)

heres a good starting point to learn about Islam: http://IslamReligion.com

Bint-e-Adam
10-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Welcome here William.
Hope u will get your answers here. and will be find a true pathway inshAllah

sister herb
10-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Hello

Welcome to forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!