View Full Version : في العسل شفاء

Muwaahid
10-04-2012, 01:16 AM
في العسل شفاء

زيد: أمريض أنت يا محمد؟
محمد:نعم, أشعر بآلام شديدة في المعدة
زيد:هل ذهبت الي الطبيب؟
محمد:لا, لم أذهب الي الطبيب و لم أتناول أيّ دواء

زيد:هل سمعت قصة الصحابي الّذي عالجه الرسول-صلى الله عليه و سلم-بالعسل.عندما اشتكى من بطنه؟
محمد:لا,لم أسمع بها.
زيد: لقد أمر الرسول-صلى الله عليه و سلم-أخا المريض أن يسقيه عسلا
محمد:و هل شفي؟
زيد:نعم.بعد أن سقاه أربع مرات
محمد:العسل؟!سبحان الله
زيد:نعم,العسل. قال تعالى:

فيه شفاءللناس
محمد:سأتناول العسل مثل هذا الصحابي
زيد:توجد محلات كثيرة لبيع العسل في السوق المركزي
محمد:سأذهب الآن الي هناك,وأشتري العسللآقهثب
زيد: شفاك الله

Brief discussiom on the virtues of Honey for those studying the Arabic Language. There are a number of mufradaat [words] you can use to increase your vocabulary as well. in addition there are contextual points of benefit where you can add or change expressions to give you a better understanding of how to use these words. have fun.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
10-04-2012, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muwaahid

زيد:هل سمعت قصة الصحابي الّذي عالجه الرسول-صلى الله عليه و سلم-بالعسل.عندما اشتكى من بطنه؟
Is here "اشتكى" used? is this not used for singular masculine person in past ?? or it will be: "يشتكي"

Bint-e-Adam
10-04-2012, 01:13 PM
mashAllah i can understand easy arabic now :)
thnx to the team of this forum :)
i will inshAllah improve my arabic more. and will improve my Arabic so powerful like Muwaahid Brother and marwen brother :)

Muwaahid
10-04-2012, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
Is here "اشتكى" used? is this not used for singular masculine person in past ?? or it will be: "يشتكي"
yes but if you reread the sentence it is stating something in the past, it was a qissah [story] from the past during the time of the Prophet [sallallahu alayhi wa sallam] when he was cured by four gulps of honey.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
10-05-2012, 07:38 AM
yes i have read. thanks a lot for improving my Arabic understanding. i will inshAllah learn a lot more. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!