/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aa

TenderRain
10-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Asalamu Alikum!

Not sure what to say really, but I hope to learn from different people's perspectives through Islamic Forum on subjects pertaining to Islam. I actually created this account because there was a thread about why Muslims don't get married in a Mosque, and felt a few people took the liberty of stating it's haram based on their own hypothesis. Muslims actually DID used to get married in the Mosque, the Mosque was the center of life; where people were educated, socialized, etc. And at the Mosque was mixed, both male and female, at the time of the Prophet (SAW). Mixing of gender doesn't always mean people are doing inappropriate things. Some were commenting saying it's "haram" to get married in the Mosque and giving their own reasons, and I hate when people speak out of ignorance.
READ PEOPLE! :heated:

But other than that I hope this forum proves to be more than that first bad impression, and hopefully there are people on it with REAL SCHOLARLY knowledge... not culturally passed down ideas.

Salam!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-05-2012, 02:02 PM
:welcome: aboard

Muslim Woman
10-05-2012, 04:22 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here .

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2012, 07:41 PM
loool ive never seen a blow out in an intro

welcome ! you'll fit right in

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
10-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the forum sis. I already really like you :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!