/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something that helped me as a new muslim,might help you too! :)

fronze
10-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Assalam alaikum brother and sister

i am a new brother who reverted to islma .
On youtube i managed to find this brother who touches different points,and answers basically alot of things regarding to islam,so far everything is going beautiful for me :)

hope you enjoy it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fronze
10-06-2012, 11:34 PM
SORRY BROTHER AND SISTERS I AM ABLE TO PUT IN THE LINK HERE,BUT YOU CAN TYPE Milk Shaykh

ON THE YOUTUBE SEARCH BOX

Muslim Woman
10-07-2012, 01:08 AM
:wa:

Welcome to Islam bro.

may Allah bless u .

fronze
10-07-2012, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

Welcome to Islam bro.

may Allah bless u .
wa alaikum assalam sister and thank you it feels good be part of this community, :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-07-2012, 02:02 AM
in shaa Allah some of the bros. and Srs here will recommend you some excellent scholars.. I think Mufti menk is one, and Dr. Zakir Naik, I have my own personal preferences but perhaps you should start off with them and hopefully others will recommend a few others. May Allah swt make you steadfast on your journey.

:w:

fronze
10-07-2012, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
in shaa Allah some of the bros. and Srs here will recommend you some excellent scholars.. I think Mufti menk is one, and Dr. Zakir Naik, I have my own personal preferences but perhaps you should start off with them and hopefully others will recommend a few others. May Allah swt make you steadfast on your journey.

:w:
thank you much sister,i will defenetly do a search on that,thank you

Riana17
10-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Salam and welcome to the most Beautiful and peaceful way of life, mashallah you/we are all lucky to be Muslims, alhamdollellah
nothing better than this

I like Nouman Ali Khan, he is so genius mashallah

glo
10-07-2012, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fronze
SORRY BROTHER AND SISTERS I AM ABLE TO PUT IN THE LINK HERE,BUT YOU CAN TYPE Milk Shaykh

ON THE YOUTUBE SEARCH BOX
Does this help? It's just a trailer, but should link you to the right site.

fronze
10-07-2012, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

Does this help? It's just a trailer, but should link you to the right site.

[[/video]
Masha'Allah thank you so much!! i love it

Signor
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Assalamo Alaikum

Before anything Bad Happens!BE CAREFUL from whom you are TAKING YOUR DEEN FROM.I would recommend someone like Hamza Yusuf or Khalid Yaseen or Bilal Philips or Dr.Zakir Naik.

Welcome To The Beautiful Religion of Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!