/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone here solve my query on Istikhara ? ITS URGENT...

abcdcool2012
10-07-2012, 06:30 AM
assalaam alaikum wa rahmatullhi wa barkatuhu brother i would like to discuss a query about istikhara.last night i did istikhara for a marriage proposal to get the guidance of allah subhan wa taala and after that i slept and may be in the early morning after fajir prayer i saw a dream where i saw three men n a woman.In those men i have remember that two were wearing white cloths and one had white beard and at last woman came and she was wearing black burqa.It was on our newly buiding floor so i took a bottle which was belongs to one the men and i thought it was water so threw that on wall and found it was a white liquid now i am confused what do interpret of this dream.Can you help me out on this ? Thanks in advance..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abcdcool2012
10-07-2012, 07:18 AM
​By the way i am new here

Muhammad
10-07-2012, 11:13 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum, brother.

The interpretation of dreams is something that can only be done by qualified people in that field, and not for lay people to speculate over. If you want to find out about the dream, you will have to contact the scholars and experts in that field Insha'Allaah.

Also, Istikharah is not reliant upon having a dream - even if there is no dream, you simply act on what you believe to be the best decision, and place your trust and reliance upon Allaah (swt).

And Allaah (swt) knows best. May He (swt) grant you the best outcome in this matter, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
10-07-2012, 11:18 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum , br.

Pl. ask a Mufti who can interprete dream . In some threads , link and contact number were given.

Got a link long ago , not sure if the Mufti still avaialable.

Shaykh (Mufti)

Zubair Dudha on:

http://www.islamictarbiyah.com/

OR email him

on info@islamictarbiyah.com

OR call him on the number listed on the site during weekdays 17:00-19:00

source :Eurosunni forum

Dictionary Of Dreams

Right-click, save as, and save.

(http://www.freewebs.com/esiraat/Misc... of Dreams.pdf)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!