/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nairu in da house

nairu
10-07-2012, 12:06 PM
As-Salamun alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

my name is Uthman (22), but you can call me nairu, I'm living in germany and am happy to join you. I hope we'll have a great time together, Insh'Allahu Ta'ala. ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-07-2012, 02:45 PM
:welcome: aboard

Periwinkle18
10-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Assalam o alikum

welcome to the forum :) hope u like it here

Signor
10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Waalikum Assalaam Warahmatuallah Wabarakatohu

Is it brother nairu from WUP forums?If I remembered it correctly,you had introduced yourself with the same thread title there too back in days.

Welcome to The Forum Brother,Hope you like your stay here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nairu
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
Waalikum Assalaam Warahmatuallah Wabarakatohu

Is it brother nairu from WUP forums?If I remembered it correctly,you had introduced yourself with the same thread title there too back in days.

Welcome to The Forum Brother,Hope you like your stay here
yupp, you're right. :D

please forgive me, i didn't recognise you... :embarrass

Aprender
10-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Signor
10-08-2012, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nairu
yupp, you're right. :D

please forgive me, i didn't recognise you... :embarrass
I am with a invisible cloak there;D.My nick is Ensytman there and I hardly post whereever I go.If you need any help,don't hesitate to contact me.

Bint-e-Adam
10-08-2012, 10:53 AM
InshAllah akhee.
U will have a great time. Welcome Here :)

nairu
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Jazakum Allahu Khair for the warm welcome, I think I'll need some time 'till I finally get active Insh'Allah.

nairu
10-08-2012, 12:19 PM
and we'll get to know each other much better Insh'Allah.

Btw. I can't edit my posts, do I need to get a full member first?

Bint-e-Adam
10-08-2012, 12:39 PM
yeah you have to be a full member first, then u will do it

Scimitar
10-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Assalaam Alaikum bro Uthmaan :)

I'm sure you recognise me :D

Pleased you made it here masha-Allah.

For the record, I don't visit wup at all. But am pleased you did the migration to here.

Ok, a few things you need to know bro. You need to make 50 posts in order to get full privileges ie: ability to edit and quote, etc as well as add attachments and links. Access your profile page and what not... it's a nice goodie bag, but you have to work up to 50 posts in order to get there.

My advice, make as many posts as you can to get yourself up to the 50.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!