/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (CoD)

'Abd-al Latif
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
:salamext:

Not that I'm trying to start a conspiracy thread or something, but I believe Muslims need to be aware of how their religion is being portrayed. From the least insignificant to the most significant issue, Muslims should always honour the name of Allah and not be so oblivious about how their Lord and religion is being spoken about.

Take a look at this video to see where the name of Allah is mentioned in CoD, MW2. The saying "Allah is beautiful and loves beauty" is a hadeeth in saheeh Muslim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Y168
10-07-2012, 08:13 PM
:wa:

That is really bad. May Allaah protect our Beautiful Deen and grant us the true love for this Perfect religion. Aameen.

Muezzin
10-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Cannot stand Call of Duty: Modern Idiocy.

Ramadan90
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Sickening.

We muslims are being attacked from everywhere. Hold on to Allahs rope and be patient.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Good thing I don't play this game.. There are quite a few other games which have similar lack of adab.

Snowflake
10-09-2012, 09:55 PM
may Allah destroy them!

La ilaha illAllah Muhammadur Rasulullah. La hawla wa la quwwata ill billah

CosmicPathos
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
the war is on.

Scimitar
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Stop playing these 1st person shooters and get into wipeout HD fury is you must play a game. Nothing of the sort in that one... but be warned, you have to have the fastest thumbs in your postal code and a fascination for all things fast.

Here is an example: turn music off) this is super mario kart on acid, and amphetamines, for grown ups lol

I had no idea that Arabic music had stuff like this going on for it. Quite impressive lol.

CosmicPathos
10-09-2012, 10:05 PM
I dont like games anymore. I think they are a waste of time. I spend that time now writing and playing with words, my vocabulary, and capturing emotions in written form hence trying to make emotions timeless. you should try too.

Scimitar
10-09-2012, 10:08 PM
I prefer to make videos, which play on the emotions of others instead :D

gives me an idea... wanna work on a project together?

Scimi

CosmicPathos
10-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Idea on?

Not many ppl are interested in contemplation, asking existential questions, and finding meaning in life outside of Maslow's hierarchy. This project will fail miserably.

Scimitar
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I have 530 subscribers now alhamdulillah, and getting approx. 22,000 video hits per month... let's give it a shot :))

Upload to your channel also (if you have one) and if the video goes down well, I can send you my sub list and in future just send you the download links to new vids we make together, so the channel grows.

Insha-Allah, I can also promote your channel on my channel.

insha-Allah It can work. you'd be surprised at how many people will like it, if the content is thought provoking.

Scimi

CosmicPathos
10-09-2012, 10:19 PM
let me give it a thought.

Scimitar
10-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Ok insha-Allah. If you like, you can send me an excerpt of your writing and I can show you a sample of what I can do. Ofcourse the video will be private so only you and I will be able to see it :)

Scimi

Muezzin
10-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I think these last few comments are too intelligent for a thread about COD.

They need more explosions and swearing children.

Scimitar
10-09-2012, 10:48 PM
I lol'd Monsieur Magic and Mystery Might Muezzin... they sure are. But hey, atleast something positive may come of it yet.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!