/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Nasheed Video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" by Labbayk 2012

Re.TiReD
10-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum everyone,

Check out Labbayk's new nasheed lyrics video "Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa" from their latest album "The Greatest Gift":

Follow them on: www.facebook.com/labbayk
Visit them on: www.labbayknasheeds.com
Buy their albums from: www.nasheedchannel.com

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Y168
10-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Subhaan Allaah! :) This was just playing on my mind.

msadiq993
10-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Jazak Allah khair

Shaykha
10-20-2012, 10:33 PM
A Very Heartwarming Nasheed Indeed!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muwaahid
10-21-2012, 07:44 AM
hmmmmm?

Re.TiReD
10-21-2012, 10:04 AM
It really is amazing masha'Allah I love the translation

Insaanah
10-21-2012, 06:02 PM
:sl:

"O Allah, with Mustafa :saws:, fulfil our goals." This is the name (paraphrased) of this nasheed and the oft-repeated refrain.

It seems to be saying, "O Allah, along with Mustafa :saws:, fulfil our goals", and if that is what is being said, the du3a to have one's goals fulfilled is being directed to both Allah and his prophet :saws:, which is shirk.

Or, is it saying, "O Allah, through Mustafa :saws: fulfil our goals". A bit like when Christians pray to God and ask Him to answer their prayers "through Jesus Christ our lord". Such method of calling on Allah through an intermediary or asking him to fulfil ones needs through a person, is not mentioned in the Qur'an or authentic hadeeth and was not practised by the best of generations, the first three generations of Islam, as our prayers are directly to Allah.

The credits at the end say the lyrics are from Qaseedah Burdah, a poem written in praise of the prophet :saws:, that contains some lines in which the praise is so excessive that it is actually shirk.

I'm not sure why they could not just simply and clearly have said, O Allah, fulfil my goals, OR

O Allah, let me fulfil my goals by following of the sunnah of your beloved prophet :saws:

The wording of this is very uncomfortable, seems to be dubious, and best avoided.

Muwaahid
10-21-2012, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:sl:

"O Allah, with Mustafa :saws:, fulfil our goals." This is the name (paraphrased) of this nasheed and the oft-repeated refrain.

It seems to be saying, "O Allah, along with Mustafa :saws:, fulfil our goals", and if that is what is being said, the du3a to have one's goals fulfilled is being directed to both Allah and his prophet :saws:, which is shirk.

Or, is it saying, "O Allah, through Mustafa :saws: fulfil our goals". A bit like when Christians pray to God and ask Him to answer their prayers "through Jesus Christ our lord". Such method of calling on Allah through an intermediary or asking him to fulfil ones needs through a person, is not mentioned in the Qur'an or authentic hadeeth and was not practised by the best of generations, the first three generations of Islam, as our prayers are directly to Allah.

The credits at the end say the lyrics are from Qaseedah Burdah, a poem written in praise of the prophet :saws:, that contains some lines in which the praise is so excessive that it is actually shirk.

I'm not sure why they could not just simply and clearly have said, O Allah, fulfil my goals, OR

O Allah, let me fulfil my goals by following of the sunnah of your beloved prophet :saws:

The wording of this is very uncomfortable, seems to be dubious, and best avoided.

I agree with you 100% and it raised an eyebrow with me, may Allah cause His book to be more beloved to us and the message of Tawheed contained it. Allahumma Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!