/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Going for Hajj insha'Allah

Far7an
10-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

It has been a while since I last posted here (looks different :hiding:), just posting to let you all know that I will be leaving next week for Hajj insha'Allah. I sincerely ask you all to forgive me for my mistakes and make du'aa that Allaah accepts this hajj.

JazaakAllahu khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-08-2012, 09:11 PM
May Allah swt accept your hajj and the best of your deeds.. Nothing to forgive at all.. but I request du3a pls.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Assalamu Alaikum bro

mashaAllah, may Allah benefit you and protect you. Ameen

bro please remember your internet brothers (or just me if its easier :p)

sister herb
10-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Salam alaykum

may Allah accept your hajj.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
10-09-2012, 06:36 PM
:wasalamex

That's awesome news. I wish you well brother and hope that Allah makes it easy for you. I, eagerly, wanted to go to Hajj this year, but couldn't get the finances in order. InshAllah next year. Please keep us in your prayers. You are going on the best adventure there is on this earth, I'm sure you will have a great time while gaining immense reward inshAllah.

Predator
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Salaam

May Allah swt accept your hajj and the best of your deeds. Please request Allah to accept my Duas , i really need it

_Y168
10-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Subhaan Allaah. Very lucky. May Allah make this spiritual journey easy for you and accept your Hajj. Aameen. Please do remember us all in your Du'aas and pray that Allah makes us all fortunate too, like yourself, to go for Hajj. :ia:

sajjad7006
10-23-2012, 06:17 AM
I have also dream to see the Holly place Mecca in my life. But finical problems are hurdle in my dream.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!