/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you improve on creation?

جوري
10-08-2012, 10:32 PM
I am baffled as to why folks get cosmetic surgeries to 'enahnce' their looks. I understand if you'd been in an accident or need surgical repair from mucor or a serious thing but this:

http://www.mandatory.com/2012/09/14/...y-catastrophes

all I can say is la 7wla wla qiwta illa billah.. there's a kuwaiti woman in their midst and she frightened me.. well actually they were all very frightening but I just don't get it..

How many loved your moments of glad grace, 5
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
http://www.bartleby.com/101/863.html

Guess it is the sort of thing that should just be left for poetry in this strange strange plastic world!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
10-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Well, I will not sleep tonight. Thanks.

ardianto
10-09-2012, 04:37 AM
:sl:

I've seen photos of original faces of victims of failed plastic surgery. They were not ugly. Even many of them actually were attractive enough. But now ...?

People say: regret comes later.

Hulk
10-09-2012, 08:53 AM
sis what does mucor mean? is it short for something? I was watching one of those "doctor" shows and pretty much their answer for any problems people had was "COSMETIC SURGERY". Hahaha. My friend watched one episode where a bodybuilder tells the doctor that he has been training hard but still can't get his chest to grow. And they suggested IMPLANTS. ;D

But yes I can understand the type of surgery that one might actually need..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
ALHAMDULILLAAH FOR THE FACE AND BODY ALLAH HAS GIVEN ME!

I seek refuge from the evil I see in that link.

subhanAllaah, shocking SHOCKING stuff

Haya emaan
10-09-2012, 10:27 AM
that pic is scary....:skeleton:

جوري
10-09-2012, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
sis what does mucor mean? is it short for something? I was watching one of those "doctor" shoes and pretty much their answer for any problems people had was "COSMETIC SURGERY". Hahaha. My friend watched one episode where a bodybuilder tells the doctor that he has been training hard but still can't get his chest to grow. And they suggested IMPLANTS. ;D

But yes I can understand the type of surgery that one might actually need..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucor

it is a type of fungus that usually results in death in a matter of days that affects diabetics, if they're caught in time and a skilled doctor literally debrides the face takes out the eyes, nose etc then they'll need reconstruction usually a plastic surgeon does that!

:w:

Muezzin
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I wonder if the original site posted this photographic freakshow in preparation for Halloween.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
11-22-2012, 03:02 AM
O_O Oh my goodness that was horrible to see!! Naudhubillah!

- cOsMiC

ardianto
11-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Can Nicolas Cage exchange his face with John Travolta?

"Face/Off" is just a movie. In movie everything is possible, which plastic surgery doctors can change someone's face into someone else's face .... perfectly!.

crimsontide06
11-22-2012, 04:11 AM
If u scroll far enough in the pics u get:​ Warning: if you thought these were bad, the following photos get even scarier. Proceed at your own risk.

lol i proceeded

ardianto
11-22-2012, 04:59 AM

I felt sad when I saw this photo. Not only because he had passed away, but also because he was actually look handsome with his dark skin and afro hair.

The young Michael Jackson.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!