/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the Quran and the word of God in Holy Books

tarek-el
10-09-2012, 02:22 AM
I am very interested in the the science of our creator which is revealed in his words in the Quran.
I believe that the holy books link together to prove that alah is the source and his word through time Is a geometrical logical theory

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muwaahid
10-09-2012, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tarek-el
I am very interested in the the science of our creator which is revealed in his words in the Quran.
I believe that the holy books link together to prove that alah is the source and his word through time Is a geometrical logical theory
the Qur'aan is not a theory pleas4 read the first few ayahs of surah baqarah dhalikal kitaab laa rayba fee hudan lil mutaqeen that is the book no doubt in it guidance for the muttaqeen" so please stick to the fundamentals of the religion and abandon all the mantiq [logic] and all the kalam [theological rhetoric] and falsafa [philosophy] all these are pathways to the hellfire and misguidance for the Muslims

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!