/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Debate between Atheist and Muslim

Hulk
10-09-2012, 02:27 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hur575
10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
JazakAllah Khair brother, I love brother’s Hamza talks. Amazing speaker, he also dida campaign this weekend in London todefend our prophet peace upon him, the results mash Allah 17 people tookshahada.

جوري
10-09-2012, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hur575
the results mash Allah 17 people tookshahada.
I really love it when kaffirs make anti-Islamic campaigns that end up making people enter into Islam:

9:32 Fain would they extinguish Allah's light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Really does my heart good!
:w:

Hulk
10-09-2012, 03:51 PM
I actually messaged him once, and he replied hehehe. Anyway I think the debate is a good example for people to observe how some people think.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hur575
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ

Really does my heart good!
me too sister all7madu lelah

format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I actually messaged him once, and he replied hehehe. Anyway I think the debate is a good example for people to observe how some people think.
He is modest brother mash Allah, he has a facebook page he posts all his lectures, he is also part of IERA, dawa organisation with brother Abdurheem Green. These brothers Mash Allah do so much for the deen may Allah grant them the highest of jannah.

جوري
10-09-2012, 04:25 PM
As Br. Hamzah stated in the vid. being an atheist is a strong position to have it is better to labeled an agnostic. At any rate.. I have often felt that showing up atheist to a debate, is like showing up to the market with no money or credit cards in your wallet, so you got to sophist your way into free food and like wise here you've to cement your beliefs based on de-constructing someone else'

IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2012, 05:40 PM
very interesting to listen to Hamza mashAllah but seriously lol, the professor didnt even bother to research on islam.

this may aswell be a dawah video by hamza rather then a debate lol

Hulk
10-09-2012, 09:34 PM
I think he accepted the debate at the last minute, it's not too bad though since Br Hamza based most of his arguments on mere logic.

Hulk
10-12-2012, 04:56 PM
going to watch it again soon

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!