/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the so called revert brother moles amongst us.

CosmicPathos
10-10-2012, 01:52 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-8204535.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Talk about digging their own grave...

“And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.”
(Qur’an 8:30)

“What! do they then feel secure from Allah’s plan? But none feels secure from Allah’s plan? except the people who shall perish.” (Qur’an 7:99)

“And they planned a plan, and We planned a plan while they perceived not.” (Qur’an 27:50)

glo
10-10-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't fully understand the story. Was he a genuine revert who worked for the CIA because he was against extremism in Islam? Or did he just pretend to be a revert to Islam?

I hope this story won't impact badly on reverts and make 'born Muslims' suspicious of their fellow Muslims who have reverted ... :hmm:

جوري
10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
glad they posted that ****'s face..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PurpleCup
10-10-2012, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I don't fully understand the story. Was he a genuine revert who worked for the CIA because he was against extremism in Islam? Or did he just pretend to be a revert to Islam?

I hope this story won't impact badly on reverts and make 'born Muslims' suspicious of their fellow Muslims who have reverted ... :hmm:

I agree with you. I think there is already some degree of mistrust with converts because I have heard that many born Muslim families do not like to marry their daughters off to convert Muslim men. I have also heard when born Muslims are illegal in a country do not like for the reverts to know because they fear they will report them. Which seems silly.

Also I have heard that in Egypt that some people (few) actually do not like reverts because they feel they are not sincere. This may be a case with just a few but it kind of surprised me. A fellow Egyptian was married to an American convert and an acquaintance had invited him over for dinner (not knowing his wife was American) when he found out. The dinner was cancelled stating the fact of his wife was American.

As a convert I do not expect this and so my ears perked up when I learned all this silliness.

I just wish that blonde boy at Motel 6 in Bakersfield, CA who denied me a room based on I am a Muslimah wearing hijab that he knew all that we have to contend with in our lives..

To the person who posted this:

"Many non-Muslim men live life of sex and booze before reverting. Even though their sins are forgiven after conversion, decent families still want to be cautious while marrying their precious daughters off. You might think it is not right but everyone has the freedom to impose whatever restrictions on their families within the lines of Sharia. "

If GOD can forgive them and families cannot; I think they are making a grave error.

جوري
10-10-2012, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurpleCup
As a convert I do not expect this and so my ears perked up when I learned all this silliness.
In real life people can usually tell whose behavior doesn't jive and whose is sincere. It is more difficult to tell on the net though.
Moles get found out pretty quickly but everyone can be puffed up after the fact of the matter taking all sorts of glories..

They usually hire idiots akin to this guy

but they have to give the credit to someone when their random civilian targeting drones hits target and a whole loadsa of what they call 'collateral damage' just to showcase how intelligent their intelligence is!

:w:

CosmicPathos
10-10-2012, 11:27 PM
I think there is already some degree of mistrust with converts because I have heard that many born Muslim families do not like to marry their daughters off to convert Muslim men
Many non-Muslim men live life of sex and booze before reverting. Even though their sins are forgiven after conversion, decent families still want to be cautious while marrying their precious daughters off. You might think it is not right but everyone has the freedom to impose whatever restrictions on their families within the lines of Sharia.

CosmicPathos
10-10-2012, 11:28 PM
A fellow Egyptian was married to an American convert and an acquaintance had invited him over for dinner (not knowing his wife was American) when he found out. The dinner was cancelled stating the fact of his wife was American.
Americans only have themselves to blame. Had their politics, govt etc not messed the world up from Nagasaki to Vietnam to Iraq to Afghanistan, ppl might be more welcoming to Americanos.

Scimitar
10-11-2012, 06:46 AM
not buying what the media is selling, sorry...

... could just as well be another fabricated story to make Muslims mistrustful of reverts - especially since so many non Muslims are joining Islam in hoards these days.

Do you know what the fastest growing religion in America is? It isn't Christianity. According to the latest U.S. Religion Census that was just released on May 1, 2012, the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The data for the census was compiled by the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies, and the results were released by the Association of Religion Data Archives. From the year 2000 to the year 2010, the census found that the number of Muslims living inside the United States increased by about 1 million to 2.6 million - a stunning increase of 66.7 percent. That is an astounding rate of growth. Meanwhile, most Christian denominations had rates of growth that were far below the overall rate of population growth in the United States, and some Christian denominations actually lost members. Sadly, when Barack Obama once said that "we are no longer a Christian nation" he wasn't too far off the mark. Christianity is rapidly losing influence and other religions such as Islam are rapidly gaining members and building new places of worship. As other major religions such as Islam continue to grow in the United States, it is inevitable that this will reshape America in many different ways in the years ahead.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-fastest-growing-religion-in-america-is-islam

And now, this :))

LauraS
10-13-2012, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
Americans only have themselves to blame. Had their politics, govt etc not messed the world up from Nagasaki to Vietnam to Iraq to Afghanistan, ppl might be more welcoming to Americanos.
You can't blame ALL Americans because of their government's policies. How exactly is America's behaviour overseas the fault of this woman? It's the same as PurpleCup being denied a room because a man had a distrust of Muslims based on the actions of some. It's all ignorance.

joesixpack
10-13-2012, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
Maybe you think that all of America is a monolithic mass, but they are not. I have ZERO control over what my government does overseas, and without actively searching out alternative new sources I would have zero idea of what was going on in the rest of the world. Blaming America for the actions of the US government overseas is the same as blaming all of the Islam for any act of terrorism.

You blame "Americans" for Nagasaki, but do you blame all of the Japanese for Nanking or Unit 731? Do you blame every German for Auschwitz? You and I are born, by an accident of fate, wherever it is that we're born. Everyone does their best to live a good life and treat others with respect, but we are under the control of governments and we are chained by our own ignorance. Don't label people by the borders in which they live or the buildings in which they worship. Judge them by the fact that they are human beings just like you who are struggling to meet the same emotional and material needs as you have.

I am lucky enough to have traveled widely and to have lived in cities where I could meet people from all over the world. People have different cultures, but they are the same inside. We all love our families, we all want friends, we all want to feed our children and see them grow up in a safe and stable world.

tw009
06-30-2014, 05:48 PM
BUMPPP!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!