/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am going for Hajj this year, in sha allah.

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-10-2012, 06:59 AM
:sl:

It's been a while since I last logged onto the forums as I got busy with life, Facebook and work. :D I want to take this opportunity to let you guys know that I am going for Hajj this year, in sha allah. Please remember me in your duas that it goes well in sha allah. As the Hajj days are approaching, I am getting worried. :hmm: Forgive me of any shortcomings and make dua that I perform the hajj with the purest intention and may Allah accept this from me and I return as a completely changed man and have an overwhelming impact of this event on my life.

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-10-2012, 07:03 AM
:salamext:

Ameen, we will pray for u bro, but u gota pray on Arafah for us that Allah makes our good wishes come true too, ameen :D (this dua will benefit u because we'll be praying for ur success, and it will benefit us too) :)

Samiun
10-10-2012, 07:05 AM
:sl: May Allah make it easy for you, don't forget to send me some kebabs after you've finished Hajj okay?

Btw, getting busy with 'Facebook' doesn't mean you can't post in the forums :P

_Y168
10-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Subhaan Allah! May Allah create ease for you in your pilgrimage and accept your Hajj. Aameen. Please do remember us in your Du'aas and pray that we too are fortunate, like yourself, to offer this great pilgrimage soon. :ia:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
10-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wb,

Masha Allah, how lucky you are. May Allah accept your Hajj and duas. Ameen.

Please make dua Allah bestows us with the same mercy and blessing. Ameen.

Ramadhan
10-10-2012, 12:35 PM

may Allah swt accept your ibadah. ameen.

Please remember me in your du'a bro.

Muslim Woman
10-10-2012, 01:36 PM

may Allah accepts your Hajj , Ameen.

tw009
10-10-2012, 03:31 PM
May Allah make it easy for you, and accept your Hajj. Ameen Please remember us in your prayers. : (

Endymion
10-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Mashallah,im happy for you and jealous as well :hmm: May Allah SWT change you to a brand new man with a pure heart full of Allah's love and fear of Aakhirah and May He SWT bless you with success in both the worlds.Ameeen.

My respected little brother,please keep me in your doaa i'll be able to perform Hajj and Umrah soon and i'll stay there and never return imsad

White Rose
10-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Insha Allah

Please also pray for me and my family and for our fellow muslims as well. imsad

Jazak Allah

Innocent Soul
10-11-2012, 01:06 PM
I have done hajj when I was around 10. :hmm: I wish I could go again because I forgot a lot of things. :unsure: It's a really good experience seeing so many people together for the sake of Allah. :statisfie Thank Allah a lot for giving you this great oppurtunity. :D

May Allah make it easy for you and make you a practicing Muslim.
Ameen to all duas above.

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the duas.

ardianto
10-12-2012, 08:42 AM

You are going to hajj this year? Alhamdulillah.

May Allah accept your hajj.

Haramain
10-12-2012, 10:33 AM
May Allah accept your Hajj and make it easy for you..Aameen..please remember us all in your duaas..

IbnAbdulHakim
10-12-2012, 11:03 AM
May Allah accept your hajj, and please remember this needy slave inshAllah.

S_87
10-12-2012, 06:57 PM
May Allah accept your hajj! Ameen

Serendipity
10-12-2012, 07:05 PM
ameen to all the duas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!