/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How politicized is the Nobel prize?

جوري
10-12-2012, 04:23 PM
This 'Prize' is really a joke... I have always believed that the folks so awarded were for political reasons anyway but to award it to the European Union or the likes of Suu Kyi who when questioned of the murder and burning and general mal treatments of Muslims which denies them everything from education, to healthcare to an identity even, she said she didn't consider them one of the minorities she was talking about lol...

what a joke, what idiots, who is running the show-- everywhere?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
10-12-2012, 04:42 PM
The people who are running it are the ones that want to sell their twisted ideology into a country by picking the individual by whom they can sell ideas through.

Its called brainwashing in the name of humanity.
People making the difference are the ones who are helping others quietly.

Ramadan90
10-12-2012, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
This 'Prize' is really a joke... I have always believed that the folks so awarded were for political reasons anyway but to award it to the European Union or the likes of Suu Kyi who when questioned of the murder and burning and general mal treatments of Muslims which denies them everything from education, to healthcare to an identity even, she said she didn't consider them one of the minorities she was talking about lol...

what a joke, what idiots, who is running the show-- everywhere?
Zionists?

joesixpack
10-12-2012, 04:48 PM
It is a joke. Obama got a peace prize and then went on to kill over 5 times as many people in drone strikes than Bush did in 8 years.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
joesixpack
10-12-2012, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Zionists?
I don't know if you do so intentionally, but your cartoon conflates Zionism with Judaism. I can assure you that they are not the same and treating them as if they were works counter to your best interests. My wife is Jewish and firmly anti-Zionist.

Ramadan90
10-12-2012, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joesixpack
I don't know if you do so intentionally, but your cartoon conflates Zionism with Judaism. I can assure you that they are not the same and treating them as if they were works counter to your best interests. My wife is Jewish and firmly anti-Zionist.
I have nothing against jews. :)

joesixpack
10-12-2012, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
I have nothing against jews. :)
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I sounded uptight. I have the same reaction to the flag of Israel. They put the Star of David on there to intentionally equate Judaism with Zionism because Zionism depends upon hostile religious divisions. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

Ramadan90
10-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I sounded uptight. I have the same reaction to the flag of Israel. They put the Star of David on there to intentionally equate Judaism with Zionism because Zionism depends upon hostile religious divisions. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive.
Its okey. You were not being overly sensitive. You just asked a question. :)

Aprender
10-12-2012, 05:11 PM
You're not. The way they put that on the flag annoys me too but like you said, it was intentional.

sister herb
10-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Not the first time when Nobel committee gives peace nobel by political reasons. At 1994 they gave peace nobel to Yasser Arafat, Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin for the Oslo agreement. As we know, Arafat was murdered later by zionists (oh true friends he gave handshake) and two last ones had a lot of blood of Palestinians on they hands.

If you still remember, later zionists murdered Rabin. Maybe he wasn´t enough zionist for zionists.

:hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!