/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Duas please.

joyous fairy
10-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Assalamun alaykum all.

My father passed away last month of lung cancer. Can you all please make dua and remember him and my family in your duas.

JazakAllah Khairun.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
10-13-2012, 04:47 PM
:wasalamex

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon ('We belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return').

That is very sad to hear sister. May Allaah (swt), Lord of the Mighty Throne, grant your father the highest place in Al-Jannatul Firdaws, shower His infinite mercy and blessings upon him, fill his grave with light and make it a wide and comfortable garden, and may He (swt) grant your family strength and patience in this difficult time, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
10-13-2012, 04:48 PM
:wa:

may Allah grants him Jannat and gives u all sabr.

Endymion
10-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi rajiooon.

Im sad to read that sister.May Allah SWT forgive your father,raise him to jannatul firdous and grant the family with sabr.Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
10-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra ji'oon. So sorry to hear of your loss ukhti. I ask Allah, The Merciful and Forgiving to illuminate your fathers grave and grant him His Shade, when there will be no Shade but His. May Allah grant you all sabr and tawfeek to continuing praying for your father and increasing his rewards in the Hereafter. Ameen. I will endeavour to remember your father in my prayers Insha Allah.

Alpha Dude
10-13-2012, 07:05 PM
:sl: May Allah forgive your father for all his sins and grant him jannatul firdaus and grant you and your family ease during this testing time. Aameen.

Scimitar
10-13-2012, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:wasalamex

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon ('We belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return').

That is very sad to hear sister. May Allaah (swt), Lord of the Mighty Throne, grant your father the highest place in Al-Jannatul Firdaws, shower His infinite mercy and blessings upon him, fill his grave with light and make it a wide and comfortable garden, and may He (swt) grant your family strength and patience in this difficult time, Aameen.
Ameen, I echo this.

I hope Allah grants you patience and forebearance to deal with your loss sister. I will keep your father and your family in my dua. And will offer recitation for to Allah and ask Allah that he gives the reward of dhikr to your father Ameen.

Bro Scimi

Snowflake
10-25-2012, 08:44 PM
:sl: Sis Joyous Fairy,

Al hamdulillah I have been remembering your Father in my prayers. I couldn't help remember that it will be your first Eid without your father (Rahimahullah) and I'm sure you all will miss him deeply. But at the same time I hope you all make the most of this Eid with loved ones as we never know when it will be our last.

Hugs and Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

joyous fairy
10-28-2012, 03:00 PM
JazakAllah khair everyone :)

Eid was really weird without my dad. All of my relatives were round so that was nice. We went to the graveyard and it was very emotional, my grandma cried a lot. Its really hard for her and for my mum :(

Periwinkle18
10-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Inna lillahe wa inna elayhe rajion

:( may Allah forgive all his sins n grant him jannah Ul firdos Ameen

~Zaria~
10-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Inna lillahi waina ilayhi raajioon.

Alhamdulillah for the life that Allah (subhanwataála) had bestowed on your father (and all of us), and the chance that He has given you to look after your parents into their old age.
We are all on loan to each other, and eventually we have to return our precious gifts to their rightful owner - Allah Taa'la.

Letting go is always difficult, but always remember that this seperation is not for long insha Allah.

May Allah (subhanawataála) grant your dad Jannatul firdous and fill your hearts with sabr during this time.
Ameen.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!