/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Class Dismissed.Malala,You have done your job well.

Endymion
10-14-2012, 01:11 PM
This video might answer the question why Malala's case get the attention of International media and why she has been recieving sympathies from around the world in spite of there are thousands who have been brutally killed,severly injured but never International media gave them such coverage neither they ever recieve sympathies and condolence like that.There are dozens of people in Northern areas of Pakistan who are running Schools to spread education for free but never did American officials met them and appreciate them the way they did to Malala and her Father.Is that all because of the diary that Malala wrote for BBC whose major part was written by her father?Or her service in this documentary to give the reason to drone attacks in tribal areas?

Here is the video,http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/10...dismissed.html

In this video,Malala and her father condemned Taliban for all the destruction and asking American officials for help in spite of American drones scored good numbers in killing innocent tribal people than Taliban.

Another thing to mention the video of lashing women later proved fake.

Adam Ellick,the producer of this documentary said he was afraid of presenting Malala and her father in the documentary but they compel him to do so.Here a local news paper report his words which i translate shortly for English readers.

http://ummatpublication.com/2012/10/...?p=news-22.gif

Senior News reporter Talat Hussein wrote this attack is to provide a reason to Attack Waziristan.

http://www.saach.tv/2012/10/13/malal...li-waziristan/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
10-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Black Water In Pakistan.What they are doing here?

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...r-in-pakistan/

Another local news paper pointed out there are more than 9 US Organizations including black water are in Pakistan busy in suspicious activities including Killing famous personalities,spying and other terrorist activities.

http://ummatpublication.com/2011/01/...?p=news-01.gif

Endymion
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Black water activities first revealed when a Black water agent with the id,"Raymond Davis" killed two men in Lahore-Pakistan including another person killed by the Ambassy's car.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12298546

Endymion
10-14-2012, 03:27 PM
The reports says drones killed more that 2500 Pakistani's in tribal areas and majority were innocent people including kids and women.Never they receive such media coverage neither sympathies from around the world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
White Rose
10-14-2012, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
The reports says drones killed more that 2500 Pakistani's in tribal areas and majority were innocent people including kids and women.Never they receive such media coverage neither sympathies from around the world.
It is indeed saddeningimsad. May Allah SWT grant them jannatefirdous.

Endymion
10-14-2012, 03:44 PM
They are indeed in Jannah as they were innocent but those who are alive,injured,lost their families,properties are living a life like hell.

CosmicPathos
10-14-2012, 04:41 PM
the jalsa in karachi for malala, it is sickening. where is jalsa for every Muslim child killed and maimed by drones?

I hate pakistani awaam sheep.

جوري
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Sob7an Allah.. where are all the alligator tear crowd whose sole purpose is to be devil advocates while presenting themselves as oh so human.
Amazing how dry this thread is of the hypocrites that enjoy otherwise a good scandal!

Signor
10-14-2012, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cosmicpathos
the jalsa in karachi for malala, it is sickening. Where is jalsa for every muslim child killed and maimed by drones?

On topic,I feel glad someone did make a step forward and came up with something out of box.Try to make a rule,don't buy media hype.Billion dollar corporations don't risk their lives for truth,they look for something that sells.

joesixpack
10-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I was not aware that Blackwater has changed their name again. They are now called "Academi". They actually operate under several other names, as well.

Aviation Worldwide Services- Headquartered in Florida, this is an aviation and air transport company. It consists of three subsidiaries. Presidential Airways Inc, STI Aviation Inc, and Air Quest Inc.

Greystone Limited- Registered in Barbados, this seems to be primarily security services (people with guns, basically).

I find it pretty interesting that they change their name so frequently and that they play such a shell game with their various divisions and subsidiaries.

sister herb
10-14-2012, 06:05 PM
As thread is already closed by matter as Malala by moderators, it should not open again?

^o)

Endymion
10-14-2012, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
the jalsa in karachi for malala, it is sickening. where is jalsa for every Muslim child killed and maimed by drones?

qaum ki beti ... laanat aisi qaum par jis ko apnay betay na yaad rahay ...
I am also a part of this qaum who posted the other side of coin,do you think im standing alone in a crowd of 18 crore people?I can understand your emotions but you are repeatinng the same mistake others are making and i keep asking people not to do that.DONT TRUST WHAT MEDIA BROUGHT TO YOU BLINDLY.These protest are also a part of the game.To remind the world the whole Pakistan is against this attack (which they do ) and they think Taliban are behind this and they did this in the name of Islam.
Such kinds protest does not represent whole Pakistan just like the people protest for the Prophet were portrayed as uneducated,brain less mob who hurt others without thinking they were not the responsibles and are Muslims and are angry with the issue like them.

6. O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.
49.Surah Al-Hujrat (The Dwellings).

Endymion
10-14-2012, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
As thread is already closed by matter as Malala by moderators, it should not open again?

^o)
Threads never get closed just because we discuss serious issues in them but because people start a word war to win the argument.

Will you give a look to the links and try to understand the real story?I was asked to provide proofs and im doing so.

~Zaria~
10-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

This video might answer the question why Malala's case get the attention of International media and why she has been recieving sympathies from around the world in spite of there are thousands who have been brutally killed,severly injured but never International media gave them such coverage neither they ever recieve sympathies and condolence like that.
Much of the contents of this video has been posted in the documentary on the previous thread.

I truly do not understand what this re-post is trying to clarify?

We do not deny the reasons as to why this story has made headlines.....yes, she is 'famous' for trying to raise awareness about the female education crisis in SWAT.
And yes, not all killings are revealed in the media.

Which can be compared to just about any other situation across the world.

e.g. In South Africa, Nelson Mandela is most known for his 27 year exile in prison, fighting for aparteid.
But there are many, many more unsung heroes from the past, who never have, and never will gain this recognition for their struggles in this battle.

Does this matter?

If our intentions are for the pleasure of Allah, and our return is to Him - does it matter, if ones injuries/ death is never recognised in the press?
Is it possible for media to cover each and every death?

This young girl has done more in a cause that is close to her heart, than many people who are far older.
Why does it not make sense for her story to make headlines?

Again, the fact that other fatalities have not received international coverage - does not draw away from the the tragic shooting of THIS young person.

Another thing to mention the video of lashing women later proved fake.
Is there evidence for this?
Who has proved it to be fake?

Im not saying that you are wrong ukthi, Im just asking for your sources.

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Sob7an Allah.. where are all the alligator tear crowd whose sole purpose is to be devil advocates while presenting themselves as oh so human.
Amazing how dry this thread is of the hypocrites that enjoy otherwise a good scandal!
I imagine that you are referring to all those who held a different view to your own on the previous thread, as 'alligator tear crowd', 'devil advocates' and 'hypocrites'.

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr:

The Prophet said, “Whoever has (the following) four characters will be a hypocrite, and whoever has one of the following four characteristics will have one characteristic of hypocrisy until he gives it up. These are:
(1 ) Whenever he talks, he tells a lie;
(2) whenever he makes a promise, he breaks it;
(3) whenever he makes a covenant he proves treacherous;
(4) and whenever he quarrels, he behaves impudently in an evil insulting manner.”
(See Hadith No. 33 Vol. 1)

{Volume 3, Book 43, Number 639: Sahih Bukhari}

Who has fufilled the above criteria, to be called a hypocrite?

Do you feel good about calling your brothers and sisters as such, simply because they had a difference in opinion?

I personally have not resorted to this, nor have the other contributors to the other thread.

Please refrain from this.
This is not the way of muslims.

If you have a contribution to make to this thread, then do so.
These types of comments are not constructive to any discussion.

I agree with sister harb - a similiar thread has been closed by the mods. Unless, there is some new information that has come to light, or evidence that we can ponder over, I suggest the same here insha Allah.

Theres no point squabbling about an issue that is mostly based on speculations - dividing this ummah even further.

:wa:

CosmicPathos
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
Mind Your language....
Mind what? What did I say which was inappropriate?

Ppl who vote for PPP, or who rally after MQM, they are hardly humans.

White Rose
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Actually, I think its a good thing that Sis Endymion made this thread because some of us wanted more information and conformation regarding this case. People who dont agree with this dont have to read the information posted on this thread.

CosmicPathos
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM

I am also a part of this qaum who posted the other side of coin,do you think im standing alone in a crowd of 18 crore people?I can understand your emotions but you are repeatinng the same mistake others are making and i keep asking people not to do that.DONT TRUST WHAT MEDIA BROUGHT TO YOU BLINDLY.These protest are also a part of the game.To remind the world the whole Pakistan is against this attack (which they do ) and they think Taliban are behind this and they did this in the name of Islam.
Such kinds protest does not represent whole Pakistan just like the people protest for the Prophet were portrayed as uneducated,brain less mob who hurt others without thinking they were not the responsibles and are Muslims and are angry with the issue like them.

6. O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.
49.Surah Al-Hujrat (The Dwellings).
Ukhti, you do know that I was not referring to you or the like-minded Pakistanis who are sick and tired of this as well. Apologies if it came that way. I was referring to specific section of popln who are all super teary eyed on this.

CosmicPathos
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
I imagine that you are referring to all those who held a different view to your own on the previous thread, as 'alligator tear crowd', 'devil advocates' and 'hypocrites'.
Theres no point squabbling about an issue that is mostly based on speculations - dividing this ummah even further.
Do not you think if we are to be okay with "different views" of other Muslims, the division has already started?

It does not make sense to me that you want Muslims to have different opinions and then expect them to not divide/split? How is that even possible? Having a different opinion is the first split.

جوري
10-14-2012, 08:11 PM
You imagine incorrectly! I believe you're just minsinformed and emotional given the situation in your own country (and on a side note I am yet to meet one south African who is not white or Jewish if you don't belong to either of those then I have an understanding of the oppression your country endured and how it impacts your world views & sympathy to the underdog or as so appears in this case)- No one here knows me to hide my intentions whether with friends or foes or hide behind a veil of sanctimonious diplomacy.
This might not be an acceptable method for you but that's just who I am at the end of the day I am looking to be honest as that is what Allah swt asked me to do, I am not requested to lie or be nice or not say it like it is to be liked. Being liked or respected is a nice bonus in life but certainly not an injunction!
As for the criteria of hypocrites per ahadith, then there are tons of ahadith and verses on the matter that aren't listed in the one hadith you provided such as:
Verily, I fear for this Ummat every such munaafiq who will speak with wisdom and perpetrate, injustice.

The most fearsome object which I fear for my Ummat is every such

munaafiq who has the ability of eloquent expression.

http://books.themajlis.net/node/281

I'd be happy to share more if you require and at any rate I shared one such hadith in the previous thread- however, telling lies and proving treacherous indeed fit the bill from the first thread as per my comment here!
Firstly your history on the forum isn't as long as ours and you've to trust as you do the more senior doctors in your job that some by virtue of experience alone know things that you don't! and secondly there were posts that were deleted from that particular thread which you didn't see, so why the exasperation and annoyance especially when asking us to supposedly referain from the same type behavior and close the thread up?
I hold for you no grudge sister & I would hope the same although I can't force the issue but I'll not exchange silence on a matter that to me is clear as day for a friendly relation.

:w:

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
10-14-2012, 08:26 PM
It does not make sense to me that you want Muslims to have different opinions and then expect them to not divide/split? How is that even possible? Having a different opinion is the first split.
I disagree with this statement, difference of opinion is not the first split. Difference of opinion is NORMAL and accepted in Islam. We have 4 schools of thought to prove this and also the sahaba (ra) had differences of opinion but remained united. It's called ACCEPTANCE and tolerance. Just because somebody doesn't agree with one doesn't mean one resorts to name calling and or judgement, one should remember that which unites one with the other. People should not distance themselves from each other just because they don't agree with each other, instead just find a common ground. Sorry for being redundant, just making sure I'm clear :)

- cOsMiC

CosmicPathos
10-14-2012, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
I disagree with this statement, difference of opinion is not the first split. Difference of opinion is NORMAL and accepted in Islam. We have 4 schools of thought to prove this and also the sahaba (ra) had differences of opinion but remained united. It's called ACCEPTANCE and tolerance. Just because somebody doesn't agree with one doesn't mean one resorts to name calling and or judgement, one should remember that which unites one with the other. People should not distance themselves from each other just because they don't agree with each other, instead just find a common ground. Sorry for being redundant, just making sure I'm clear
I think we bring up sahaabas example a lot and misuse exception to the rules to our norms. Sahaaba had unanimous agreement on most of the things (perhaps above 98%), and disagreement on 2% of things and those they left that to Quran/Sunnah. That is my view of sahaaba.

Acceptance and tolerance are good things though. And so are non-acceptance and intolerance. Intolerance to shirk or non-acceptance of taghoot.

جوري
10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Do not you think if we are to be okay with "different views" of other Muslims, the division has already started?
Acceptance and tolerance doesn't equal to division & we must heed:

Al-Hujurat (The Dwellings)[49:6]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo in jaakum fasiqun binabain fatabayyanoo an tuseeboo qawman bijahalatin fatusbihoo AAala ma faAAaltum nadimeena
49:6 O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.

and the news didn't come to me from an honest and trusted source so I have every right to question intent, purpose and ultimately the outcome!

CosmicPathos
10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
And different opinion is the first split. Why do you think army generals do not let different opinions among soldiers? Why do you think ALL soldiers have to agree that the enemy is evil. Because difference of opinion is indeed the first split. Any army in which soldiers have different opinions about the enemy, it will uttery fail, miserably fail. Historically tried and tested.

Khalid bin Waleed (ra), being an amazing general, It is beyond doubt he was aware of this basic human behavior/reality as well and utilized it to win battles. So plz, no misused of Sahaaba's examples.

IslamicRevival
10-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Whats with the negativity and witchunt against Malala? Poor girl was shot and all i see here is veiled attempts to defend the perpetrators, allegedly and most likely Taliban.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxe6Z32MpPs

joesixpack
10-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Malia's shooting is important as a propaganda device in the west. Here in America, it's important that the war be perceived as just and honorable. The tens of hundreds of children, women, old people, and non-combatants killed in drone strikes would be impossible to reconcile with most American's sense of justice and humanity. In order for Americans to justify their military action in the region they must imagine a far worse enemy. The Taliban are almost ready made for such vilification. The fact that they would target a teen aged girl is so satisfying to the American psyche that it would naturally explode into the press. The support she is getting in Pakistan is even more vindication for US aggression. Americans can go to bed tonight thinking that their war is just.

Don't get me wrong, I feel terrible for Malala. No one here, I'm certain, would ever try to defend the practice of targeting a little girl. But the news here in America is all but completely silent about all of the other deaths that are the direct result of US military actions. I certainly understand some of the angry and sardonic comments made by a few posters here.

We should not ignore the propaganda windfall to US imperialism provided by this act. One wonders why the Taliban would hand the US such an atrocity on a silver platter? I can't imagine why, if the CIA were behind this, that the Taliban leadership would proclaim their own authorship. Do the Pakistanis who support the Taliban believe that girls should remain ignorant and illiterate? That seems hard for me to believe. Does the Taliban believe that they benefit from the US's escalation of the conflict? How much control of the Taliban does the ISI actually have? How much control does the CIA have? I am very confused by this whole turn of events

جوري
10-15-2012, 02:21 AM
وَكَذَلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نِبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ يُوحِي بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَى بَعْضٍ زُخْرُفَ الْقَوْلِ غُرُورًا وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ مَا فَعَلُوهُ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ
6:112 Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

جوري
10-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Akhi usmud wastiqem I really don't want Sr. Endy's post to descend to a verbal tirade and close! & hence I posted the above verse from the noble book..
I myself really don't want to keep having at it like I did.. I can't parlay the gravity of bringing death and destruction on others by the thousand for one sensational case. I hope the girl makes it out OK and this story disappears except for whatever lesson in being alert to the dangers that exist outside and within.. The entire Muslim world seem like huge swiss cheese... can't face the outside when the inside is this vacant and fatuous wala 7wala wla qiwta illah billah!

CosmicPathos
10-15-2012, 03:30 AM
I hope the girl makes it out
Well I hope she makes it and vows to stop the non-sense she was engaging in and rather spend more time getting close to Allah.

جوري
10-15-2012, 03:40 AM
I am sure she will do ok she took a risk and it will afford her a good western life - wish I could say the same for the rest at any rate and oddly enough all the ads on this page are of a join the army With an American soldier and a clean cut Iraqi kid impersonator - well done!

CosmicPathos
10-15-2012, 03:42 AM
ya, asylum will be easy for her now. perhaps an ivy league education too.

Well, too bad Dilawar did not live. Or too bad other children were not that famous.

ardianto
10-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Someone insult India as poor country that doesn't have anything and makes Americans are not interested to invade. Different than his country that 'atractive' and makes Americans have interest on it.

How could his country be zindabad if it has people with mentality like this? ^o)

sister herb
10-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Salam alaykum

we all should think what we be without "Malalas". What we are now, we sisters? Doctors, polices, teachers.

Without people as Malala we still would be at home with no education, no even know how to read.

;D

جوري
10-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Was there no education system in Pakistan before Malala?
has Malala spearheaded the Education system in Pakistan?
Are there any Pakistani sisters here? Were you able to be schooled before Malala or were you all beaten & tortured into your ignorance before she came alone to save the day?
A genuine Q

sister herb
10-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Are there any Pakistani sisters here? Were you able to be schooled before Malala or were you all beaten & tortured into your ignorance before she came alone to save the day?
A genuine Q
Salam alaykum

I think you didn´t really understand my last post. I wroted as without people "as" Malala.

In cause of people like her I am now teacher and you are doctor. Without them we both wouldn´t even have right to study how to read.

Rhubarb Tart
10-15-2012, 11:30 AM
A genuine Q
Previous poster was talking about people before Malala not Malala herself.

Malala is flying to UK to receive treatment. I hope she does continue promoting education :)

جوري
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM
I disagree. It wasn't because of folks reaching out for foreign intervention that I decided to become this or others that. It is because of Islam making it an injunction upon us to pursue knowledge and because Allah swt paves a way to paradise to s/he who seeks a road of it mann ibtagha beh 3ilman.

Endymion
10-15-2012, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE]
Assalamu-alaikum,
:wa: sister.

Much of the contents of this video has been posted in the documentary on the previous thread.
I stated earlier and saying this again im unable to watch any video linked to youtube as it has been blocked over here.

I truly do not understand what this re-post is trying to clarify?
I will have to post it thrice now,sigh.And i pray that you will now be able to understand what is the reality.

We do not deny the reasons as to why this story has made headlines.....yes, she is 'famous' for trying to raise awareness about the female education crisis in SWAT.
If the enemies of Islam invade my country and i meet them and ask them to help us by killing my own people,appreciate them for their so called aid and not just say a word how they are killing innocent people but ask for their help in killing more,what will you call me?A Mujahida?Or a traitor and Munafiq?
In this video,Malala not only condemn Taliban for all the killings but she condemn and degrade Pakistan Army who were there working as US alloys,i.e killing Taliban.She and her father asked the American Officials to clean Taliban from Swat which unfortunately did not surprise you but to tell you what,it even surprised US officials and they confirm her if she and her father belong to Swat or not?
She is not famous for running a small school in Swat,there are many who are doing this job to raise education level and help the poor people but this international fame and appreciation is for an American agent who gave drone attacks a beautiful reason and with this documentary,she and her father showed the whole world that they have brutal killers around them and only US drones are the solution.

And yes, not all killings are revealed in the media.
Almost All the killings are revealed in media but not all get the sympathies like the martyrs of drone attacks never get such a sympathy as they were there to be killed like helpless animals while Malala served her master well so her issue was raised to peak.

Which can be compared to just about any other situation across the world.

e.g. In South Africa, Nelson Mandela is most known for his 27 year exile in prison, fighting for aparteid.
But there are many, many more unsung heroes from the past, who never have, and never will gain this recognition for their struggles in this battle.

Does this matter?
In this case,it matters.At least world should know the real story behing their killing.They were innocent but the world thinks they were killers and their death can save the world.
If our intentions are for the pleasure of Allah, and our return is to Him - does it matter, if ones injuries/ death is never recognised in the press?
Is it possible for media to cover each and every death?
I have already answered this one.

This young girl has done more in a cause that is close to her heart, than many people who are far older.
Why does it not make sense for her story to make headlines?
Yup,this girl (actually her father who used his little girl for a reason) has truly done a great job for the US army by giving them a beautiful reason to attack innocent people.

Again, the fact that other fatalities have not received international coverage - does not draw away from the the tragic shooting of THIS young person.
They reap what they sow.US army used them then and they are using them now for another operation clean up in Waziristan.Do i again need to tell you about the activities of black water in Pakistan?

For all that i stated above,can be found in report of this news daily,its in Urdu thats why i translated some parts for English readers.It clearly said Malala and her father met US officials and ask the to attack Swt which,in simple words,prove them double agents.

http://ummatpublication.com/2012/10/...p?p=story2.gif

Is there evidence for this?
Who has proved it to be fake?
Yes,there is.The Supreme court of Pakistan took notice of this incident and a team examine this incident and later this proved fake.
Here is a link to the primary news it was fake and the link above also said that video proved fake later.

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/pakis...l-says-1.62787

Im not saying that you are wrong ukthi, Im just asking for your sources.
Its not at all about me,my respected sister.I know you cant accept anything just because im saying this but you need to look at the facts now with open eyes and try to smell the conspiracy.

Ukhti, you do know that I was not referring to you or the like-minded Pakistanis who are sick and tired of this as well. Apologies if it came that way. I was referring to specific section of popln who are all super teary eyed on this.
Majority of them are US aided NGO's dont look at them as the voice of nation.

Salam alaykum

we all should think what we be without "Malalas". What we are now, we sisters? Doctors, polices, teachers.

Without people as Malala we still would be at home with no education, no even know how to read.

;D
Malala is just 14 years old,my dear and before Malala there were thousands of human rights,women education activist who are of pure heart and helping the people in several ways but if we have just a few other like Malala and her father,Pakistan will soon turn into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Endymion
10-15-2012, 11:47 AM
A genuine Q
I and other sisters here from Pakistan recieve Education because Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam and the first Teacher of Islam Muhammad SAW made it obligatory on every Muslim men and women to receive education.

sister herb
10-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Salam alaykum

Hopely we will have also after Malala thousands human right workers whose talk about education of girls.

CosmicPathos
10-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Hopely we will have also after Malala thousands human right workers whose talk about education of girls.
Is that injunction from Islam? What does being a "human right" worker mean, honestly? Can anyone be arrogant enough to think they are working for "human rights" while at the same time they participate in organizations which curb human rights such as riba-based banks, polluted cities, and the whole notion of modernity?

Just curious.

Malala was shot because of exactly that. Taliban (or whoever shot her) felt the "human rights" she was spreading, they are "western and secular" in origin.

جوري
10-15-2012, 11:59 AM

I and other sisters here from Pakistan recieve Education because Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam and the first Teacher of Islam Muhammad SAW made it obligatory on every Muslim men and women to receive education.
Hard to imagine that a religion whose first revealed verse is:

96:1 Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth,

would have a need for a 14 year old to spearhead its education system or act as an example..and even that I would overlook if it were sincere, if it were an internal affair and not an international debacle!

Rhubarb Tart
10-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Forget it

CosmicPathos
10-15-2012, 12:05 PM
would have a need for a 14 year old to spearhead its education system or act as an example..and even that I would overlook if it were sincere, if it were an internal affair and not an international debacle!
the education system which is being modified, in which Islamic studies has been taken out or in process of being taken out, in which stories of jihad have been taken out, in which stories of wars against kufaar have been taking out, in which principles of aqaid have been taken out. And Malala was working for the same organization(s) which are implement the above changes. Hardly a praiseworthy task, referring to "sister harb" and others.

CosmicPathos
10-15-2012, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb Tart
I don't think you can speak for all Pakistani seeing as you are fortunate to afford internet and all sort. So can you speak those that are poorer then you?
And you can speak for Pakistanis as a Somalian?

Our Founder was actually quite not that religious, as your propose to be. He most likely was a shia actually who married a zoroastrian. But our philosophical and ideological founder (Iqbal) was a sunni Muslim and one of the most important modern Islamic philosophers of 21st century.

And I dont speak your femi-nazi langauge, talk to us in English about Pakistanis curbing your God-given rights.

Rhubarb Tart
10-15-2012, 12:10 PM
What organisation was she working for? Can you name it?
And there is still Islamic Education. Most the Islamic text here is from Pakistan.

Rhubarb Tart
10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
And you can speak for Pakistanis as a Somalian?

Our Founder was actually quite not that religious, as your propose to be. He most likely was a shia actually who married a zoroastrian.

And I dont speak your femi-nazi langauge, talk to us in English about Pakistanis curbing your God-given rights.
I am mixed (half Somali) and was married to one for four years and I have been to Pakistan. And I wasnt the one that said your founder was religious. You are the perfect example of the attitude I was taking about. All people have to do is read your Posts related females. :)

جوري
10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
the education system which is being modified, in which Islamic studies has been taken out or in process of being taken out, in which stories of jihad have been taken out, in which stories of wars against kufaar have been taking out, in which principles of aqaid have been taken out. And Malala was working for the same organization(s) which are implement the above changes. Hardly a praiseworthy task, referring to "sister harb" and others.
As with the vid. I posted yesterday by the son of the Jewish general, they de-arabized Palestine and de-Islamized it and looking to do the same with the rest of the Muslim world… and they have many a creative ways of doing it. Name calling, wars, genocides, brave little girls. etc. , etc.
They kidnap Palestinians as young as 3 indoctrinate them with their brand of history and change the books for the rest to completely erase their Palestinian Muslim identity and it is a systematic thing.. It is their vision for a 'New middle east' and a new Muslim world.. as to why Muslims are blind to this? well that's a question to the ages...

CosmicPathos
10-15-2012, 12:16 PM
What organisation was she working for? Can you name it?
And there is still Islamic Education. Most the Islamic text here is from Pakistan.
Yea that text is from madrassa in Karachi.

I am talking about public education system. She was peripherally working for Higher Education Commission (HEC) which oversees all the syllabi development and reaches out to all sorts of NGOs for women education in a country where men are being delegated to menial jobs (taxi driving, donkey cart driving) because due to societal pressures to raise 5 sisters to get em married or to take care of their agining momma, they cant afford to go to school as boys, lads and men.

The most important book you can read, written by a woman:

The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men

http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Agains...ion/0684849569

جوري
10-15-2012, 12:16 PM
I am mixed and was married to one for four years and I have been to Pakistan.
I am sorry you'd a terrible experience sister, in shaa Allah, Allah swt will grant you that which is better!

Rhubarb Tart
10-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Yea that text is from madrassa in Karachi.

I am talking about public education system. She was peripherally working for Higher Education Commission (HEC) which oversees all the syllabi development and reaches out to all sorts of NGOs for women education in a country where men are being delegated to menial jobs (taxi driving, donkey cart driving) because due to societal pressures to raise 5 sisters to get em married or to take care of their agining momma, they cant afford to go to school as boys, lads and men.

The most important book you can read, written by a woman:

The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men

http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Agains...ion/0684849569
I don't understand how is female having education stopping male from gaining one. Even if all were to stay athow men would still have to provide for them. The problem is still there whether female go to school or not. I support education for both and it is about you should too.

Periwinkle18
10-15-2012, 01:51 PM
malala again :S

guess its time to move on dont u think ??

May Allah protect us forgive us n make us do something for our deen inshaAllah Ameen

Jedi_Mindset
10-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I don't understand how is female having education stopping male from gaining one. Even if all were to stay at men would still have to provide for them. The problem is still there whether female go to school or not. I support education for both and it is about you should too.
I think you dont understand this topic about feminist revolution and how it goes against islam, so its best to not discuss about it here.

We have fools in this topic, adults behaving like immatures. What do we gain from discussing about malala's case? Its what the media want, to let you all discuss about nonsense subjects like this. We have thousands of children of her age being killed by airstrikes from western countries, israel and russia. Yet we see this one topic show up, because the mass media reports it, this shows that you guys all need to wake up.

I want to see topics arise about western-made crimes in muslim countries and how they managed to destroy the caliphate and divide and conquer. Yet only a few members here post about them. The fitnah today is huge, the only solution is imaan and taqwa, only that. May Allah grant us all the ability to see from our heart. Ameen

Periwinkle18
10-15-2012, 01:54 PM
^ ameen

Rhubarb Tart
10-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Forget it

~Zaria~
10-15-2012, 04:48 PM

We are all different people. And no one is expected to think the same about different aspects of life. This is what makes us individuals.

The example of the 4 madhabs is indeed appropiate to mention.

The very fact that we need to be tolerant of different interpretations of Quraan and Sunnah, shows us that we can also have differences in opinion in matters relating to this dunya - without talking about divisions and splits.

(and on a side note I am yet to meet one south African who is not white or Jewish if you don't belong to either of those then I have an understanding of the oppression your country endured and how it impacts your world views & sympathy to the underdog or as so appears in this case)

Whites and Jews constitute a minority of this country, and I belong to neither.
My racial group has absolutely nothing to do with my previous comments about Nelson Mandela.

- No one here knows me to hide my intentions whether with friends or foes or hide behind a veil of sanctimonious diplomacy.
This might not be an acceptable method for you but that's just who I am at the end of the day I am looking to be honest as that is what Allah swt asked me to do, I am not requested to lie or be nice or not say it like it is to be liked. Being liked or respected is a nice bonus in life but certainly not an injunction!
As for the criteria of hypocrites per ahadith, then there are tons of ahadith and verses on the matter that aren't listed in the one hadith you provided such as:
Verily, I fear for this Ummat every such munaafiq who will speak with wisdom and perpetrate, injustice.

The most fearsome object which I fear for my Ummat is every such

munaafiq who has the ability of eloquent expression.
Again, this has nothing to do with my previous comments.
I have made my thoughts known with regards to name-calling of members on this forum.
There is nothing more that I can add to this.

I'd be happy to share more if you require and at any rate I shared one such hadith in the previous thread- however, telling lies and proving treacherous indeed fit the bill from the first thread as per my comment here!
Please provide a reference to the hadith quoted in the previous thread. Thus far, I have been unable to find it, apart from a few Shia sites.

Firstly your history on the forum isn't as long as ours and you've to trust as you do the more senior doctors in your job that some by virtue of experience alone know things that you don't! and secondly there were posts that were deleted from that particular thread which you didn't see, so why the exasperation and annoyance especially when asking us to supposedly referain from the same type behavior and close the thread up?
Your analogy to senior doctors is not fitting......unless you are an expert on the political situation in Pakistan, and more especially SWAT.

The previous thread was closed by the mods, for good measure.
Nothing new has been revealed in this thread regarding Malalas case, apart from ongoing speculations supported by absolutely no evidence.

For those who wish to continue to harbour doubts and suspicions regards the intentions behinds Malalas campaign, so be it.
Do fear Allah though, especially when these are currently based on little fact.

Allah (subhanawataála) is the final judge in all matters.
And this is all that matters.

:wa:

جوري
10-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Whites and Jews constitute a minority of this country, and I belong to neither.
My racial group has absolutely nothing to do with my previous comments about Nelson Mandela.
I have not read the part in your post to do with Nelson- that is my impression of you in general- I only read the parts to do with me personally as you seem to take it personally when it isn't a personal issue!

Again, this has nothing to do with my previous comments.
I have made my thoughts known with regards to name-calling of members on this forum.
There is nothing more that I can add to this.
It isn't name calling to make an observation of hypocrisy and alert others to it if they'd not already figured the intent on their own!
I have asserted that it takes more than one form or trait outside those you're familiar with.
You don't learn of the prophet Moses (p) from just one surah and likewise you don't learn of the traits of hypocrites or the definition from just one hadith and then ask us to point to you which we find most befitting!

Please provide a reference to the hadith quoted in the previous thread. Thus far, I have been unable to find it, apart from a few Shia sites.
And you figured it is from a shia site even though it was in Arabic and I the one who took the liberty to translate it for you when you couldn't do it yourself through google translate by what means?
Your analogy to senior doctors is not fitting......unless you are an expert on the political situation in Pakistan, and more especially SWAT.
The analogy is quite fitting else by the same token it isn't fitting for you to comment here either- Sr. Endymion is from Pakistan and currently residing there and giving a detailed account of the story or at least the other side of the coin which you refuse to accept resigning to your own expertise on the situation!
Why should we close the thread and rebuff aside what she says when it seems so obviously contrived and reeks or mal-intent?

The previous thread was closed by the mods, for good measure.
Nothing new has been revealed in this thread regarding Malalas case, apart from ongoing speculations supported by absolutely no evidence.
what exactly constitutes evidence in your book and how are you a better judge than the folks who live there?

For those who wish to continue to harbour doubts and suspicions regards the intentions behinds Malalas campaign, so be it.
Do fear Allah though, especially when these are currently based on little fact.
One wouldn't be a good Muslim if one didn't review their own actions, and one isn't a good Muslim with ongoing doggedness, and one wouldn't be a good Muslim if simply taking things from kaffir accounts at face value.
in shaa Allah we review ourselves and ask for forgiveness and pray to Allah swt to accept our repentance but what does this have to do with having doubts to the veracity of the intent, purpose, creation of the story? Am I receiving passive transmission or active purposeful creation?

Allah (subhanawataála) is the final judge in all matters.
And this is all that matters.
Indeed.. and indeed Allah swt has equipped the Muslim with reason so that he's not bitten from the same hole twice..

Muhammad
10-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I will close this thread as this thread seems to be going downhill.

Let us remember that the blessed days of Dhul Hijjah will soon be upon us, and it is all the more reason we should keep away from arguments and unnecessary speech.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!