/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When everything you know isn't true

جوري
10-14-2012, 08:18 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Hope you guys will watch this .. it is very informative!

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Could you summarize it very short sister?

Hulk
10-14-2012, 08:48 PM
I am watching it now, about half an hour in. Not sure if it's something that can be simply summarised hehe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-14-2012, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Could you summarize it very short sister?
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I am watching it now, about half an hour in. Not sure if it's something that can be simply summarised hehe.
please watch it while browsing the web you don't have to look at the slides.. it is about the Israeli/Pali. conflict with historical facts, touches upon everything of how it started, terrorist groups like Haganah, irgun and stern gang, what the Zionists did and wanted etc. and of course of Jewish superiority and entitlement!

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ

please watch it while browsing the web you don't have to look at the slides.. it is about the Israeli/Pali. conflict with historical facts, touches upon everything of how it started, terrorist groups like Haganah, irgun and stern gang, what the Zionists did and wanted etc. and of course of Jewish superiority and entitlement!

Thanks. I will watch it now.

جوري
10-14-2012, 09:01 PM

and why 1993? because the Zionist state was established and irreversible, so they can fool others into believing that they're the peace makers!

joesixpack
10-14-2012, 09:01 PM
This is very good. I want to watch the whole thing, but I don't have enough time right now. I wish they had a transcript because I read much faster than I can watch.

جوري
10-14-2012, 09:06 PM
He's the son of a famous Israeli general so I am glad he's honest!

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 09:09 PM
He's the son of a famous Israeli general so I am glad he's honest!
People like him are rare in this world.

*watching the video* Very interesting.

جوري
10-14-2012, 09:14 PM
good good he has written a book but I think this is fast and to the point!

جوري
10-14-2012, 09:19 PM
11:25 am all the children on the streets, they dump tons of of bombs on Gaza.. if that's not terrorism I don't know what is, and that is day one out of 21, while managing a liberal sweet face.

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
This really explains the agenda very well. Wow. And his father seemed to be a good general.

جوري
10-14-2012, 09:27 PM
politically insane to shift issue from Iran this wonderful card he plays while they steal, kill and hold political prisoners in Palestine everyday. It is perfect to do this because no one is paying attention, no one spoke about it in the UN assembly. What's not to love?

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 09:38 PM

and why 1993? because the Zionist state was established and irreversible, so they can fool others into believing that they're the peace makers!

I listened to this part. But who is suprised, zionists are deceiving animals. There is not an ounce of humanity in them.

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 10:08 PM
There are millions of solutions to the palestinian and israeli conflict, but of course the Zionist are not intrested!

جوري
10-14-2012, 10:15 PM
As good a speaker as he was and as much as I like what he's doing.… It is still weak, just weak. As he said I guess in the end the American people need be sick of it like they were sick of Vietnam and say enough is enough before change comes from their end. But they're so blinded to what is going on. They believe what they want to believe because it doesn't touch their lives personally. They're not being drafted and they're not quite feeling the financial bite to want to change!
Politicians are just gonna go where the votes exist and they exist with AIPAC support.

:w:

Ramadan90
10-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Okey, I have watched it now except the Q&A part. It was very informative and interesting, but this is not a talk that will go through peoples heart. I guess...

As you said sister, people will not see the reality until it punches them in their faces.

And thank you for the video, loved it!

Muhaba
10-18-2012, 10:37 AM
it was an interesting video and very informative. glad someone has the courage to do something to inform ppl of the truth unlike some cowards around here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!