/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome ... I'm glad to be here

Veritas
10-15-2012, 03:37 AM
I am Veritas, and have come to this site via the recommendation of my brother Scimitar. I am Christian of the Catholic faith, and am here to learn and share.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
10-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello Veritas. Welcome to the forum. I hope your stay here on this forum is a beneficial one.

Signor
10-15-2012, 04:38 AM
Welcome Veritas

Another addition to Scimi's Infamous Gang;D

Looking to see you around

Scimitar
10-15-2012, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Veritas
I am Veritas, and have come to this site via the recommendation of my brother Scimitar. I am Christian of the Catholic faith, and am here to learn and share.
I'm so pleased you joined here bro. Some very nice members here, some Christian ones too, like glo and EricH.

Oh, the board rules are tough here. Let me explain. We have to make 50 posts before we are afforded normal priveleges, like quoting, linking, being able to PM, access and modify our profile pages, etc etc etc. Also, some sections of the forum will be locked out until then also.

Just get yourself up to 50 posts and the forum really opens up :)

For the record, Veritas has helped me to bridge a common ground between our faiths on another forum and is a true gentlemen. I urge you all to welcome him and make him feel a part of this community :)

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
10-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Veritas;

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have, they are a friendly bunch as you have already found out from our brother Mr. Scimtar.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith friendship

Eric

White Rose
10-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Welcome to this board Veritas.

I hope you get to enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum brother :) Hope you enjoy your stay!

Another addition to Scimi's Infamous Gang
;D NYEHS!!!

- cOsMiC

Jedi_Mindset
10-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Assalam alaykum brother

have a nice stay here :)

Veritas
10-16-2012, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I'm so pleased you joined here bro. Some very nice members here, some Christian ones too, like glo and EricH.

Oh, the board rules are tough here. Let me explain. We have to make 50 posts before we are afforded normal priveleges, like quoting, linking, being able to PM, access and modify our profile pages, etc etc etc. Also, some sections of the forum will be locked out until then also.

Just get yourself up to 50 posts and the forum really opens up :)

For the record, Veritas has helped me to bridge a common ground between our faiths on another forum and is a true gentlemen. I urge you all to welcome him and make him feel a part of this community :)

Scimi
You are a champ my friend. :happy: You and I both have a fire in the belly ... and are putting it to good use.

Thank you for the recommendation to join. The replies from posters unknown to me have made me feel welcome already.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!