/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here :)

Mia01
10-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Assalamualaikum wr wb sisters and brothers,

InshAllah you are all in the best of health and Iman :)

I hope we can all benefit from sharing our experiences, pooling our knowledge and using them as resources through our own daily lives. iA

Jazakallahukhairun

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
10-15-2012, 04:06 PM
:wa:

In sha Allah. Welcome and lets learn from each other. :statisfie

Muslim Woman
10-15-2012, 04:34 PM
:sl:

sis, Welcome here :statisfie

Mia01
10-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Thankyou sisters for welcoming me :)

Does anyone know how long we have to wait before we can reply to posts? There was also something mentioned about being a part of sisters/brothers rooms, does anyone know how we get accepted there?

I hope iA that I will benefit from joining this website and my time on it will help me be a better muslim.

M

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
White Rose
10-15-2012, 05:01 PM
After you get 50 posts, you can start replying.

As for joining sisters/brothers room, you have to get 300 posts. I know thats a lot. I am still working on it :(. After that, you will have to private message sister Aisha I believe or any sister who is in charge of the sisters section.

In sha Allah, you will benefit :statisfie

Scimitar
10-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Assalaam alaikum and welcome to IB :)

Mia01
10-15-2012, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ارجمند
After you get 50 posts, you can start replying.

As for joining sisters/brothers room, you have to get 300 posts. I know thats a lot. I am still working on it :(. After that, you will have to private message sister Aisha I believe or any sister who is in charge of the sisters section.

In sha Allah, you will benefit :statisfie

wow mA that is a large number, but if I cannot reply do I get the 50 posts from my own threads? It sounds like a long time to wait but I'm sure there is some good sense in it :)

228! mA you are almost there sis!

Mia01
10-15-2012, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Assalaam alaikum and welcome to IB :)

ws brother scimitar - one of your posts brought me to this site myself, my husband and child have been going through similar things for years. my husband, may Allah make it easy for him is still enduring the test. I alhamdulillah have come out of it and my poor little child who was abused for so many years by this has also come through and is alhamdulillah a completely different child now subhanAllah.

The biggest blessing is discovering - when Allah shows us in His way by opening our eyes to that which we didn't see for so many years He is truly so Merciful.
May Allah give you the strength in Iman to overcome this test, make it so strong it is sharp as a knife and toxic to the cause of the fitna.

White Rose
10-15-2012, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mia01
wow mA that is a large number, but if I cannot reply do I get the 50 posts from my own threads? It sounds like a long time to wait but I'm sure there is some good sense in it

228! mA you are almost there sis!
Umm..I think I confused you and myself. You can reply to posts but I thought you meant that you could not quote.:p

Mia01
10-15-2012, 07:37 PM
:o I think I confused myself sis, so I can reply to posts just have to wait until moderators give my account the go ahead - iA won't be long

White Rose
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
:o I think I confused myself sis, so I can reply to posts just have to wait until moderators give my account the go ahead - iA won't be long
Yep you are 45 posts away from being a full member :statisfie

Scimitar
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
ws brother scimitar - one of your posts brought me to this site myself, my husband and child have been going through similar things for years. my husband, may Allah make it easy for him is still enduring the test. I alhamdulillah have come out of it and my poor little child who was abused for so many years by this has also come through and is alhamdulillah a completely different child now subhanAllah.

The biggest blessing is discovering - when Allah shows us in His way by opening our eyes to that which we didn't see for so many years He is truly so Merciful.
May Allah give you the strength in Iman to overcome this test, make it so strong it is sharp as a knife and toxic to the cause of the fitna.
Ameen to your dua sister :) I'm pleased your family is on the road to recovery. Allah always tests those whom HE loves. If we can hold patient, and trust that HE does what is always good for us (even though we cannot see the wisdom in it with our own tiny brain capacity) and we cling to HIM, as a child clings to a parent, then there will most definitely be benefit. I am living proof of that.

May Allah continue to shine HIS rahma on you and yours, and bless you abundantly with all the good this life, and the next have to offer, thru his most generous bounty, Ameen.

Out of curiosity, which post was it? :)

You can call me Scimi for short :) everyone else does.

Mia01
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Ameen to your dua sister :) I'm pleased your family is on the road to recovery. Allah always tests those whom HE loves. If we can hold patient, and trust that HE does what is always good for us (even though we cannot see the wisdom in it with our own tiny brain capacity) and we cling to HIM, as a child clings to a parent, then there will most definitely be benefit. I am living proof of that.

May Allah continue to shine HIS rahma on you and yours, and bless you abundantly with all the good this life, and the next have to offer, thru his most generous bounty, Ameen.

Out of curiosity, which post was it? :)

You can call me Scimi for short :) everyone else does.
islamicboard.com/advice-support/134312622-bad-dreams.htmit was a post in which sihr was mentioned, and you found taweez in a pillow. This is the introductions sections so I hope I'm not breaking any rules on my first day by talking off topic :o

I found embroidery with hair in the shape of a flower on my mattress - it was just one of the taweez. apparently the raqi told me the person was doing it to make me love them - the screwed up part is they were trying to make me love them to the point of virtual slavery, which I had almost done.

I've had to keep silent about the terrible things but I'm hoping I can share my experiences here, take advice and also give hope to others that there is light at the end of the tunnel, even though it can seem to go on forever that once you are out, it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

to be free in mind, body and soul.

Scimitar
10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
It does feel like you're breathing new air huh? :)

Alhamdulillah, HE is Merciful

:)

Huzzy_786
10-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Welcome sister!

Hope you enjoy our posts :) Insha'Allah we will also benefit from your knowledge and share ours too.

Mia01
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
It does feel like you're breathing new air huh? :)

Alhamdulillah, HE is Merciful

:)

yes it does alhamdulillah :)

Allah swa the Most Merciful gave us the gift of free will. SubhanAllah you only appreciate it when it has been returned to you after being stolen.

Mia01
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ارجمند
Yep you are 45 posts away from being a full member :statisfie

inshAllah but 300 from joining the sisters room lol! I guess by then I should be a IBstutionalised enough to be permitted in :) but the ripe fruit is sweet so I'll do my sabr

Scimitar
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes.

It also helped me too. I started to study more, on how to protect myself from sihr, and learnt how to notice it on others.

You'd be surprised how many people are afflicted with sihr. You see, the sahir will not stop at just one victim, but feels so arrogant and powerful that he or she tries to ensnare as many people as they can with sihr. The lengths some of these sahirs will go to is beyond ridiculous - and very disturbing. But you can spot one if you know what to look out for ;)

Mia01
10-15-2012, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Welcome sister!

Hope you enjoy our posts :) Insha'Allah we will also benefit from your knowledge and share ours too.

iA I am sure I will enjoy the posts, it is always interesting to hear other peoples opinions and views :)

Mia01
10-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Yes.

It also helped me too. I started to study more, on how to protect myself from sihr, and learnt how to notice it on others.

You'd be surprised how many people are afflicted with sihr. You see, the sahir will not stop at just one victim, but feels so arrogant and powerful that he or she tries to ensnare as many people as they can with sihr. The lengths some of these sahirs will go to is beyond ridiculous - and very disturbing. But you can spot one if you know what to look out for ;)

it is disturbing, entire families have been inflicted with this - narcissistic personality disorder according to a raqi is as a result of sihr. May Allah have mercy on the good muslims and protect them from this fitna.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!