/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please remember me in your prayers

Haya emaan
10-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Assalam o alaikum

may this reach you in the best state of health and emaan.

INSHAALLAH i will be leaving for hajj with in days. before leaving i want to ask forgiveness from you all if my words have hurt any one here ever intentionally or unintentionally. please forgive me for my mistakes and remember me and my family in your prayers.

and also i m feeling little bit too worried as this journey will be without my mom so please please pray for me and my sister that every thing goes easy for us and also for my health and that Allah accepts our hajj.

may Allah bless you

jazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
10-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Subhanallah,in spite of i am super jealous with you,you are in my doaas and will always be Inshallah.Nothing to forgive,you are one of the most descent and wise sisters on planet IB.May He SWT make this journey a wonderful experience of life for you and your mother meet you soon over there.Ameeen.

جوري
10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
ma shaa Allah.. nothing to forgive at all.. how amazing in shaa Allah, Allah swt will grant you a safe journey and accept your hajj and make it easy for you and yours.. please remember me in your du3a if you can..

Jazaki Allah khyran

:w:

White Rose
10-15-2012, 07:03 PM
In sha Allah. Please also keep us in your duas.

Jazak Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
10-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

May Allah (subhanawatáala) accept your hajj, all your duaas (please remember your IB brothers and sisters, as well as the entire ummah in them as well, insha Allah) and grant you many more invitations to His blessed land.

(Please also make duaa for all of us, who are ernestly desiring to make our fardh hajj (but have not found it possible to do so), that we can also oneday be of the ones crying 'Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik!')
Ameen

Have a blessed trip my ukthi.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!