/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum header design

nairu
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
:sl:

i really like this forum and i had some free time, hence i tried to design a new header with a new logo, it is just the LI in a new font. i really hope that you'll like and use it, i'd also like to do a favicon since we're still using vbulletin's emblem. ^^

this was my first try, my goal was to animate it, but it kinda failed due to bad resolution and wrong translation:

so i had to stick to a non animated one, but i added some brushes and made the logo a bit brighter, this header will also In sha Allah remove this white border of the current header's frame:

btw. i still have the psd if you want any modifications or replacements i could easily do it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
10-16-2012, 01:23 AM
yups they are so nice.
Do u use photoshop?
You have given outer glow too much thats y the text is not clear... best try and jazakAllah khair

جوري
10-16-2012, 01:43 AM
it is nice..we used to have nice skins here but alas those are days long gone..

nairu
10-16-2012, 09:42 AM

yes i used photoshop sister.

this header has a transparent background and takes the colour of every background it is placed on. i designed it for the blue background of the vb-standard style, hence it appears to glow too much, but in fact it doesn't, actually you can't even see the brushes i used, because of the white background. :)

i asked to embed the pictures with the
Code:
[img] [/img]
, so everybody could see it better, but unfortunately they just linked it (May Allah سبحانه و تعالى be pleased with them). maybe one of you could embed it, so you can see it better. Jazak Allahu Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nairu
10-19-2012, 11:46 AM

unfortunatelly i didn't get a final response, but as i said if you did not like it, i could edit it or make another one?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!