GuestFellow
10-15-2012, 10:52 PM
:sl:
http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/10/nor...s-not-protest/

I like this response. This proves the mainstream media is a complete joke. :/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
10-16-2012, 12:01 AM
what happened to your nbame tragic typos?

GuestFellow
10-16-2012, 05:33 PM
^ Changed it to my old one.

جوري
10-16-2012, 05:55 PM
ah.. sometimes my alter egos take control of me too especially after an aspirin..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
joesixpack
10-16-2012, 06:02 PM
It's not surprising that they don't report this story. The media is in the business of selling your attention to advertisers. People don't tune into the news to see stories about people getting along with one another, but if they can be convinced that they are in imminant danger, then they'll sit up and pay attention. Even without a concerted effort on the part of corporate owned media outlets, the stories that get the most play are those that create division and bigotry. Add into the mix the corporations need to pit worker against worker, citizen agains citizen, and human against human, and you get exactly what we have now; A worldwide culture of fear, mistrust, and hate.

glo
10-16-2012, 07:05 PM
^
I agree. Good news simply don't sell ...:hmm:

On a positive note, if the mainstream media doesn't cover it, we can always use the Internet ourselves.
I came across this youtube video on facebook (I think) and have shared it in several forums. If more people share and it continues to grow, then this story will SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD!

Who needs mainstream media, when we have our own media at our fingertips?? :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!