/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Arabic classes online

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Salam Alakium; I am providing free Arabic classes online; just send to me here and I will send you the courses. I am studying BA in Islamic Studies at Knowledge International University.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
10-16-2012, 01:00 AM
:wa:

Just wondering, how are you going to send the courses? In format are they?

Jazak Allah.

Muslim Woman
10-16-2012, 01:44 AM

bro , can u post here ?

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 02:51 AM
They will be in video format. I would send it to your email on weekly basis for 3 months inshAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MohammedK
10-16-2012, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

bro , can u post here ?
I can not post it here because I am a new member I can not post links but I would send it to your email on a weekly basis for 3 months new lesson every week.

Muwaahid
10-16-2012, 05:10 AM
what level of arabic? what subject matter? grammar? muhaadatha [speaking]? what books are needed?

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muwaahid
what level of arabic? what subject matter? grammar? muhaadatha [speaking]? what books are needed?
I will provide all material needed. The book we use is same one we are using in the University. The subject is reading and writing that is what they teach first in the University. I would you video lesson weekly for 3 months with book material and practice lessons Insh'Allah

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 01:50 PM
* send you

Muslim Woman
10-16-2012, 02:17 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedK
I can not post it here because I am a new member .
videos are available online ? U can pm the link to any Mod bro and request him to post the link here.

Muhammad
10-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

I am not sure if making the material publically available is a good idea. As far as I know, KIU charge money for registering onto their courses and undoubtedly a lot of time and effort goes into producing their material and courses. It may be wrong of us to take advantage of that in this way, and Allaah (swt) knows best.

There are currently other Arabic videos freely available on youtube and other websites. Perhaps it would be better for us to use these, at least as a starting point.

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 05:15 PM
I am not using the courses of KIU; I am teaching the course my self. I am allowed to take what I learn and teach it. KIU courses cost money that is true.

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

videos are available online ? U can pm the link to any Mod bro and request him to post the link here.
If you give me your email I will send you first lesson

Bulut
10-16-2012, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

I am not sure if making the material publically available is a good idea. As far as I know, KIU charge money for registering onto their courses and undoubtedly a lot of time and effort goes into producing their material and courses. It may be wrong of us to take advantage of that in this way, and Allaah (swt) knows best.
Thank you for this very thoughtful opinion brother!

jameelash
10-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Salam,wer do u expect us to send our email.in this forum.instead y don,t u give ur email and those intersect may contact u.

MohammedK
10-16-2012, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
Salam,wer do u expect us to send our email.in this forum.instead y don,t u give ur email and those intersect may contact u.
I can not post my email because I am new member. You may send me private message if interested on this forum.

Muhammad
10-16-2012, 08:34 PM
:salamext: brother,

The best way to go about this would be to set up a website or a youtube account etc. by which people can access these videos as they wish. Requiring people to get in direct contact with you can pose problems and risks, and that is why we do not allow personal details to be shared publically on the forum.

Jazakallaahu khayran for aiding your brothers and sisters to learn the language of the Qur'an.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!