/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best Novel ever

Bint-e-Adam
10-16-2012, 01:33 AM
Assalam o Alaikum !;D
I read novels very off and on.
now-a-days tha best writer in URdu is known as Umaira Ahmed, as she is written many novels in islamic and different type that touches heart.
and many dramas are also filmed on them.
But i strongly Recommend all of u to read these Two Novels of Nirma Ahmed.
1: Mas'haf
2: Jannat kay Pattay:hmm:
These are the best best writing ever. novels are based purely with Allah and ISlam.
and the things expalined in them are really loving and amazing also.
these two novels have changed many Muslim's thinking and way of life and they lead onto the path of Hidayah by the Pleasure of Allah.
If any of u do not read novels, i request them to please read both of them, U will know why i am saying so...:nervous:
These are the best master piece of Urdu writing.
these stories are not that typical one as others are. focusing on only Islam maa-shaa-Allah.
Here are the links where can u read them::statisfie

http://www.urdunovels.org/2011/09/mu...y-nimra-ahmed/ (Mas'haf full Novel)
http://www.urdunovels.org/2012/07/ja...y-nimra-ahmed/ (Jannat kay patay first Episode. u can find on this link the rest of them also.total 8 episodes are puclished till now, and is to be continued :) in-shaa-Allah)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
10-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Assalam i Alaikum!
no one replied here..
i am here and posting the most beautiful lines of this novel:
please i request all of u to read it.

Endymion
10-31-2012, 11:43 AM
I love the way she explains the ayahs.I just read Mushaf and missed a few parts.Will read them all now thanks for the link :)

Pure Purple
10-31-2012, 11:43 AM
^jazakallah sister.seeking hidayat^-^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
10-31-2012, 12:00 PM
thanx for reading it.
i will tranlsate it also for enlgish speakers so that this beautiful things must be spread all over.
in-shaa-Allah

Pure Purple
10-31-2012, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
But i strongly Recommend all of u to read these Two Novels of Nirma Ahmed.
I have heard this name somewhere:hiding:.

Bint-e-Adam
10-31-2012, 12:10 PM
She is the sister of umaira ahmed

Pure Purple
10-31-2012, 12:16 PM
no,she is a member on this forum.

Innocent Soul
10-31-2012, 12:40 PM
^ :p

best writer in URdu is known as Umaira Ahmed
I saw 3 shows which are made on her novels. Yeah I loved them because it really had a deep meaning. :statisfie

Inshallah I'll try to read these novels. :)

read these Two Novels of Nirma Ahmed.
1: Mas'haf
2: Jannat kay Pattay

Bint-e-Adam
10-31-2012, 12:41 PM
yeah i watched those shows also

tw009
11-01-2012, 06:36 PM
thanx for reading it.
i will tranlsate it also for enlgish speakers so that this beautiful things must be spread all over.
in-shaa-Allah
Please do so. I cant read Urdu fluently. I have always wanted to read urdu novels but never did. I have watched a few serials based on the novels. Right now I'm following Shehr -e- Zaat, its not too bad but it has a very deep message. I like that.

Bint-e-Adam
11-02-2012, 02:48 AM
I will in-shaa-Allah will soon post it here.

Endymion
11-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Ya Novel mey sab itnah haseen kyu hoteh hain :skeleton:

Haya emaan
11-04-2012, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Ya Novel mey sab itnah haseen kyu hoteh hain :skeleton:
kio k ye novels aam tor per tasawirati dunya ki khayali kahanio per munhasir hotay hain or ye insaan ki fitrat may hay k wo apni khayali dunya ko haseen say haseen ter daikhnay ka khuwahishmand hota hay..

tabhi to Allah tala nay jannat ko hamaray khayalo say bhi ziayada khubsurat bnaya hay jisay na kisi ankh nay daikha na kano ny suna or Quran may jaga jaga jannat ki khubsurti ka zikr kiya hay jis k mutalliq soch ker hi dil ko sukoon or ankhon ko thandak ka ehsas hota hay or musalman jannat k khayalo may kho ker is fani dunya ko thukra daita hy..

Endymion
11-04-2012, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan
or musalman jannat k khayalo may kho ker is fani dunya ko thukra daita hy..
Ye insaan kaha rehta hey :hmm:

Maaf krna :hiding:

Signor
11-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Its more or less a sister's gathering but considering myself a reader of those digests(yeah,yeah,i know they are too girly and not for me,I read them when I was in school,so years back) which contains all those novels and novelettes,I find a little bit of surprising that they are coming with some Islamic stuff(perhaps market space or there own version of it like "main abdul qadir houn")Even today the most famous of the novels on internet is Umaira Ahmed's Jo chalay to pata nahin kahan kahan say guzar gaiy;D.Why not something from Naseem hijazi like Shaheen or Talwaar toot gai,if you've never them do take a look if possible.On a positive note,these novels will be better for those who read those digest,so they may develop a feling "who the real HEROES are" not the crappy lovey dovey,goody good stuff for immature minds.

All the best

Endymion
11-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Yup,good point.I like some novels by these writers and they were touching but i dont like that fancy stuff usually people take too much interest in characters and their personality instead of the message.

Haya emaan
11-04-2012, 04:22 PM

isi dunay may.. jahan may or ap rehtay hain. but its hard to find them now days..:hmm:

Allah tala hamain aisay logo may shamil kerday ameen

Signor
11-04-2012, 04:28 PM

These characters are ideals portrayed by writers as mr or miss perfect,such persons don't exists in this world.the only one who is perfect is Lord of All Worlds,Allah Subhanau Wa Taala

Haya emaan
11-04-2012, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
Assalamu Alaikum

Its more or less a sister's gathering but considering myself a reader of those digests(yeah,yeah,i know they are too girly and not for me,I read them when I was in school,so years back) which contains all those novels and novelettes,I find a little bit of surprising that they are coming with some Islamic stuff(perhaps market space or there own version of it like "main abdul qadir houn")Even today the most famous of the novels on internet is Umaira Ahmed's Jo chalay to pata nahin kahan kahan say guzar gaiy;D.Why not something from Naseem hijazi like Shaheen or Talwaar toot gai,if you've never them do take a look if possible.On a positive note,these novels will be better for those who read those digest,so they may develop a feling "who the real HEROES are" not the crappy lovey dovey,goody good stuff for immature minds.

All the best
you are right and a very good suggestion.. i would recommend the same to our young generation that have gone too much into this novel thing. try naseem hijazi. you will love it..

Pure Purple
11-04-2012, 04:56 PM
a Novel mey sab itnah haseen kyu hoteh hain
Phir sawal kiyon pooch rahi hai"Do fairy tales come true?":P
Kya sach me aap paryion waghaira ki kahaniyan padhti hain sister endy?

CosmicPathos
11-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

All the best
What's girlish about these novels? I really enjoyed reading Shehr e zaat and feel that I shared many characteristics with the character Salman ansar. It was a moment for me to reflect back that I am indifferent to both to God and to humans. "Girly" novels mostly revolve around love, while these novels had love as only ONE part of the whole picture.

For those interested, Salman has borderline personality disorder. Probably narcissistic traits.

Signor
11-04-2012, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
What's girlish about these novels? I really enjoyed reading Shehr e zaat and feel that I shared many characteristics with the character Salman ansar. It was a moment for me to reflect back that I am indifferent to both to God and to humans. "Girly" novels mostly revolve around love, while these novels had love as only ONE part of the whole picture.

For those interested, Salman has borderline personality disorder. Probably narcissistic traits.
Interesting Sir.I guess none of the digest named as Hazaraat Digest.....they all are printed either in khawateen digest,Shuaa or Kiran etc.if there is any character relevance its only because they take characters out of our society and make them looks good in a "particular" situation which in real life differs.

CosmicPathos
11-04-2012, 05:52 PM

Interesting Sir.I guess none of the digest named as Hazaraat Digest.....they all are printed either in khawateen digest,Shuaa or Kiran etc.if there is any character relevance its only because they take characters out of our society and make them looks good in a "particular" situation which in real life differs.
I differ with you. What is hazaraat digest?

Women love these kind of novels, men love novels of giants and dwarfs, of battles and meadows (Lord of the Ring?). Or of blood and conquering (Umroo Ayar, Dastaan-e-Amir Hamza). It has been this way for centuries. Women love novels, men love watching soccer. Yeh silsila sadion say jaari o saari hai.

Sir, what is your point? I enjoy any kind of novel which stimulates my thinking.

Endymion
11-04-2012, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan

isi dunay may.. jahan may or ap rehtay hain. but its hard to find them now days..:hmm:

Allah tala hamain aisay logo may shamil kerday ameen
Yup,its difficult to find a person who prefer Aakhirah over Dunyah.Even if people have the love of salat and Quran in their hearts,they just want to make it alive and never try to understand the message.
And Amen to your doaa :)

These characters are ideals portrayed by writers as mr or miss perfect,such persons don't exists in this world.the only one who is perfect is Lord of All Worlds,Allah Subhanau Wa Taala
To me,Ideal is not that Handsome,well educated rich man but the one who has the love of deeyn,who has a pure heart and such are the people who prefer Aakhirah over dunyah and Haya pointed out such people.And if such a person is successful in Dunyah as well,its like Noorun ala noor.If i have to name such a person,who,to me,looks successful in both the worlds,its Junaid Jamshed.I always feel envy with him as he is one with everything Mashallah.
And i dont know if this statement is right or not but i dont feel comfortable saying nobody is perfect except Allah SWT.That sounds like a comparison while there is no comparison between Khaliq and Makhlooq.

format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Phir sawal kiyon pooch rahi hai"Do fairy tales come true?":P
Kya sach me aap paryion waghaira ki kahaniyan padhti hain sister endy?
Yup,i love reading fairytales but dont you mistake about my fairytale.Its something else :statisfie

Ermm... if i remember correctly,Salman was a shallow man (apart from his appearance and attitude which was enough to prove him a perfect hero but) he has nothing like understanding of human behaviors and above all,the love and understanding of deeyn.He never understand the changes and thoughts of his wife which was the soul of that novel.

CosmicPathos
11-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Ermm... if i remember correctly,Salman was a shallow man (apart from his appearance and attitude which was enough to prove him a perfect hero but) he has nothing like understanding of human behaviors and above all,the love and understanding of deeyn.He never understand the changes and thoughts of his wife which was the soul of that novel.
On cursory reading, yes, Salman will appear shallow to any typical reader. But I dont blame him. Life has taken its toll on him (he gives his reason for women being a certain way which irks him) and he has become the way he is. Falak's friend tells him that he is lucky to marry a girl like Falak, while Salman says she is lucky to be in his life. Hasaab barabar, goes both ways, no? Moreover, multiple marriages are allowed in Islam. Nothing wrong with Salman falling in love with Tabinda.

Neither did Falak have any understanding of deen, why not blame her too?!! Actually, she was about to make a joke about Allah, while Salman never thought of making a joke about Allah. To me, Salman was superior to Falak till Falak changed. And this change in her was because OF Salman. She should be thankful to him. If he had not acted the way he did, Falak would never have turned to Allah but worshipped the statue she made.

Aah. digression.

Bint-e-Adam
11-05-2012, 01:18 AM
dear akhwaati wa akhwaani, let me tell all of u one thing
i have recommended these novels. u must read them before saying anything.
these novels are not liek others. which inlcude love story or such type of stuff.
it is a best islamic ideas containing novel. every point is very awesome and it can lead easily one on hidayah.in-shaa-Allah

Endymion
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
To me, Salman was superior to Falak till Falak changed. And this change in her was because OF Salman. She should be thankful to him. If he had not acted the way he did, Falak would never have turned to Allah but worshipped the statue she made.

Yup,till she changed.But then,she changed and Salman didn't.And Allah SWT guides whom He wills and He swt select His tools so He select Salman as a tool to change Falak.Salman just went back to his wife but the real change didn't occur in him.Falak didn't have to thank anyone except Allah SWT.Salman's character was more like Abu Talib who helped Muhammad SAW make his way to Allah SWT but he never get the right path himself.

And i guess you are talking about the drama while im talking about the novel.The novel had nothing like statue they changed the story for drama.You better read the novel to understand the story in a better way.

Pure Purple
11-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Urdu ka asia me sab se zyada bikne wala risala kaun sa hai?kisi ko pata hai

CosmicPathos
11-05-2012, 02:33 PM

Yup,till she changed.But then,she changed and Salman didn't.And Allah SWT guides whom He wills and He swt select His tools so He select Salman as a tool to change Falak.Salman just went back to his wife but the real change didn't occur in him.Falak didn't have to thank anyone except Allah SWT.Salman's character was more like Abu Talib who helped Muhammad SAW make his way to Allah SWT but he never get the right path himself.

And i guess you are talking about the drama while im talking about the novel.The novel had nothing like statue they changed the story for drama.You better read the novel to understand the story in a better way.
you are right, I mixed up the two.

Maybe salman is destined to change in future? How do you know? If we go in past, we'd say the same thing about falak that maybe she will change in future.

So I think Muslims should stop judging others.

Endymion
11-05-2012, 04:49 PM

There is nothing to judge,brother.Its a novel and all the characters played their role and their fate and attitudes were already decided.Im not judging him,just discussing him and the message the writer gave us through those characters that Hidayah isn't the naseeb of everyone.But in general,i agree with you.We have no right to judge any person he could be a changed person in future.

Bint-e-Adam
11-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Yes u are right. But this novel not icluse any love story or such stuff. it consists of even the minor points of islam. she is an awesome Islamic writer. more more more than Umaria ahmed or any one.

Innocent Soul
11-06-2012, 12:41 PM
she
You mean nirma ahmed?

Bint-e-Adam
11-06-2012, 02:58 PM
yes i mean nimra ahmed only :)
u can comment here before reading the paragraph that i have posted on first page.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!