/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New brother

seoptimistic
10-18-2012, 04:49 AM
Hello brothers and sisters,

I am software engineer from Toronto, Canada. I have been running searches on Google after last movie scandal. Unfortunately I came up with lots of web sites humiliating Islam and Muslims. Especially some groups are developing websites, delivering news and sharing them on social media to reach people who are searching about Islam. When I ran searches like "What is Islam", "Who is Allah" there were 8 result of 10 from churches and christian groups, and the others look liked Islamic web site but they were founded by Christians to look like Muslim web sites.

I decided to develop a web site and work on full SEO to make the web site come at top places on Google. I'll appreciate if you let me know what you think about the web site, how can we improve it.

Thank you very much,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PurpleCup
11-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Being on Page 1 of Google is about hits. The more people stop by any certain website, the more likely it will fall on page one. Habibi Matrimonials was the Top 2 on Page 1 in May 2012 but I do not cater to SEO as much as I should. And I guess this has me a tad frustrated because there are a lot of great sites which by content are far better than sites who have Professional SEO Experts sitting by their side yet use 99% fake profiles. :raging:

I have even written to Google to tell them they should not base getting on Page 1 by hits because the deed of the website should be in the mix.
That may have fallen on deaf ears but non the less that's my bowl of soup for today!

Rhubarb Tart
11-09-2012, 11:08 PM
:sl::welcome:

جوري
11-10-2012, 12:16 AM
:welcome: aboard.. what an excellent idea. Any form of J for Islam is best, and a pen is definitely mightier than a sword. The Zionists are recruiting their cyber soldiers and we should too. I can't tell you how many times I forwarded things to Al-Azhar asking them to combat the BS and it hardly ever received an acknowledgement or we're going to look into it.
People aren't going to search for a diamond if it is marred by so much dung.
Kudos to you in shaa Allah and anyone who will endeavor a similar task.. we should try on all levels..

purplecup- may I ask why you inject the matrimonial thing every chance you get? It is already in your siggy we get it walhi.. I wish you well on your business but there's no reason to steal everyone's thunder especially when it is something this serious.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jalal~
11-11-2012, 04:17 PM
In shaa allah, your website will gorw to become number 1! just make sure to spread it around to many muslims. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!