/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Arabic class

MohammedK
10-19-2012, 12:04 AM
I will be posting the part one of the Arabic course soon here for interested student. If interested tell me. I can accept 5 students total. I have one as of now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zabel
10-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Are you just posting stuff from the class or are you leading homework or something? How does this work?

MohammedK
10-19-2012, 03:04 AM
I am teaching Arabic class online; I would send you the lessons every week for three months InshAllah there is lesson and practice; it is for learning reading and writing.

Zabel
10-19-2012, 04:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedK
I am teaching Arabic class online; I would send you the lessons every week for three months InshAllah there is lesson and practice; it is for learning reading and writing.
Oh, ok. I didn't understand when I read your last thread. I'm interested. Got a syllabus? How many lessons a week? Do you give study suggestions/assignments? Do you require any prerequisite knowledge?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MohammedK
10-19-2012, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zabel
Oh, ok. I didn't understand when I read your last thread. I'm interested. Got a syllabus? How many lessons a week? Do you give study suggestions/assignments? Do you require any prerequisite knowledge?
It is one lesson a week; I would send lessons to your email on a weekily basis for period of 3 months inshAllah. Yes there is practice as we go. You do not need any prior Knowlege.

Sumaiya54
10-20-2012, 01:23 PM
I would like to participate;do I need to give any information? Do I need to know how to read Quran? What type of Arabic will we be learning?

Huzzy_786
10-20-2012, 01:57 PM
I am in! I am currently doing a arabic class but I am sure an extra class online will not hurt!

Mrina
10-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Count me in too!! I've been hoping to learn Arabic for a while now what a coincidence that there's one here! JazakAllah to u bro!

Zabel
10-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Looks like you have your five students.

MohammedK
10-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Looks like you have your five students.
Students interested I would need your email in order to send the videos to you. I have 2 students all ready I can accept 3 more.

MohammedK
10-21-2012, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrina
Count me in too!! I've been hoping to learn Arabic for a while now what a coincidence that there's one here! JazakAllah to u bro!
I just need your email to send the lessons. I have 2 students I can accept 3 more.

MohammedK
10-21-2012, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrina
I just need your email to send the lessons; I have 2 students and many are interested so the first to email is the first to get.

MohammedK
10-21-2012, 12:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
I am in! I am currently doing a arabic class but I am sure an extra class online will not hurt!
Brother I just need your email to send courses I have 2 students all ready; so the first to send thier email gets access to the course; I can accept 5 total student. If anyone did not get accepted this time next set of courses they are first on the list.

MohammedK
10-21-2012, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sumaiya54
I would like to participate;do I need to give any information? Do I need to know how to read Quran? What type of Arabic will we be learning?
The class is filling up fast ; just send your email to my inbox here and I send you the courses; no Quran needed to learn in this course. 3 places left.

Zabel
10-21-2012, 05:32 AM
I need 20 more posts before I can send you a PM.

Muslim Woman
10-21-2012, 07:01 AM
:sl:

In sha Allah I will do the course from Jan 2013.

Muhaba
10-21-2012, 05:09 PM
how do you send email to many people at once. i have been trying to find a simple service enabling you send email newsletter to many people. the ones i found are too difficult to use and some charge money after the trial period. i need smething really simple, like one i had used many years ago where all you need to do is post the text into a textbox and click send and the newsletter goes to all the recepients. i don't want to use BCC field of email for this.

MohammedK
10-21-2012, 07:56 PM
I need 20 more posts before I can send you a PM.
Maybe try to send to the adm here maybe he can forward because I have 3 students now.

MohammedK
10-21-2012, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
how do you send email to many people at once. i have been trying to find a simple service enabling you send email newsletter to many people. the ones i found are too difficult to use and some charge money after the trial period. i need smething really simple, like one i had used many years ago where all you need to do is post the text into a textbox and click send and the newsletter goes to all the recepients. i don't want to use BCC field of email for this.
I don't know of any; all I do is send to each person separately; gmail lets you send more then one but u use BCC

Zabel
10-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Maybe try to send to the adm here maybe he can forward because I have 3 students now.
I will ask. It would be easier to gain posts if I wasn't so lost on so many terms here...

Bint-e-Adam
10-24-2012, 02:14 PM
i am interestd in it

Bint-e-Adam
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
what should i have to do for joining the clases?

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 04:40 PM
i'm also willing to teach you Arabic if you want, i'm native speaker

Muhaba
10-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Check out my EZ Arabic threads in the Arabic Section. maybe they should be moved to the education section.

MohammedK
10-24-2012, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
what should i have to do for joining the clases?
I just need your email to send the lessons. But it says you have MA in Arabic this course is for beginners.

Zabel
10-25-2012, 12:36 AM
I PMed a mod, but I do not know if you got the email.

Zabel
10-25-2012, 05:10 AM
Thanks!

Bint-e-Adam
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM
I just need your email to send the lessons. But it says you have MA in Arabic this course is for beginners.
beginners include alphabets only? or grammar also?

'Abd-al Latif
10-25-2012, 11:06 AM
:salamext:

BarakAllah feek. Please post these links.

'Abd-al Latif
10-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Please do not ask or give anyone's emails – including giving out yours. It is against the forum rules. If you are unable to post links then PM me and I will add these links for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!