PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from

جوري
10-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Br. Woodrow? In shaa Allah he's doing ok

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-19-2012, 03:34 PM
bump.. I really hope someone close to him checks in- in shaa Allah..

:w:

AabiruSabeel
10-19-2012, 03:41 PM
:sl:

Unc. Woodrow's last activity was on Saturday, 13 October. I think he does not have internet access at the place where he is living now. I hope he is doing fine and is in good health :ia:

جوري
10-19-2012, 03:46 PM
khyer in shaa Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Good brother
10-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Assalam alaikum

He is moderator at another forum and posted today alhamdulillah :)

جوري
10-19-2012, 04:14 PM
al7mdullilah.. in shaa Allah, he and his wife are ok.. send them our salaamz and bids for an auspicious eid...

glo
10-19-2012, 04:21 PM
I see his name once in a while, so I think he logs in.
I last heard from Woodrow in June 2012 and it sounded as if he and his wife had had a very busy time.

Mustafa and Graceseeker are his friends on facebook. Perhaps they can get in touch with him?

Doh, missed the last two exchanges whilst looking for the old PM. Good news, Good brother. Please give Woodrow and Aabidah our best regards. :)

Scimitar
10-19-2012, 04:30 PM
I got a phonecall from Abz2000 earlier this week... from Bangladesh :)) he's loving it there and doesn't wanna come back to UK.

Infact, we discussed the possibility of meeting up in India when I fly there at the end of this month insha-Allah.

Scimi

Woodrow
10-19-2012, 07:36 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum everybody,

I do try to log on here every few days. Jazakallah for all of the kind words. I did get active on another forum, but still consider this Home. Also for some odd reason almost everytime I log in here. I loose connection after a few minutes. It is a fairly slow connection I get here. but for some reason here and Ummah.com are the only ones I have trouble staying logged in at.

We are doing better. The new house is quite comfortable and we do not have the problems we had in Zeeland for the past year. People here are more relaxed. Interesting town. Very few paved roads. But it does put us much closer to Fargo for the Masjid and for our Doctor appointments. Only a 3 hour drive now.

جوري
10-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Al7mdullilah akhi..
it is so good to see you here.. don't know why I got worried about you today in shaa Allah you and sr. are doing fine and well..
al7mdullilah

Muslim Woman
10-21-2012, 07:13 AM
:sl:

Eid greetings to bro Woodrow & our Sis

Cabdullahi
10-22-2012, 05:22 AM
welcome back uncle.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!