/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9,11 Illuminati Exposed (Muslims are not terrorist) PROOF!

msadiq993
10-20-2012, 09:43 PM
9,11 Illuminati Exposed (Muslims are not terrorist) PROOF!

please visit the link below

alhudatube.com/video/4836/911-Illuminati-Exposed-Muslims-are-not-terrorist-PROOF

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
10-21-2012, 05:04 PM
i hate it when people post an interesting title and then all the post says is: visit this link to find out. why not tell us in the heading that all the thread will have is a link. or give a brief summary outlining the main ideas of the article/videa/audio.

Independent
10-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Nothing new here, just the standard issue 9/11 conspiracy theory. If you like that kind of thing this will tell you want to hear.

The title is very misleading, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Illuminati.

Mustafa2012
10-22-2012, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
Nothing new here, just the standard issue 9/11 conspiracy theory. If you like that kind of thing this will tell you want to hear.

The title is very misleading, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Illuminati.
It's not a conspiracy theory.

There are a lot of un-answered questions and contradictory things about that event.

If Americans themselves are questioning the official explanation and have provided plenty of evidence to prove that the towers could not have been hit by Muslims then that says a lot. You have to take their claims seriously.

I mean why would the people of a great country such as America go against their own government and question their explanation of who was responsible for those events unless...

It really was a cover-up!

There's too much evidence now for anyone to claim its a conspiracy theory.

Its not a theory any more. It's a conspiracy FACT!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-22-2012, 12:58 AM
one of the "consipracy" videos that really got to me was one where they analysed the technical audio/visual aspects of the footages. The same scream can be heard in different footage(different location). There are other interesting things pointed out by in the video but I don't really remember as I watched it a long time ago.

جوري
10-22-2012, 01:02 AM
this is coming from the fellow who felt that the article on NATO operatives killing gadaffi is a conspiracy even though it came from their own news sources. It is selective reading but I wouldn't even give it that much as some reading has to be involved at all and let's face it, they're not exactly the forum's intelligentsia. In fact I read his post because I wanted to stifle another yawn.

Be that as it may and in all honesty, I can think of worst things to be called than a terrorist can't you?
I mean you tell me if you received a ticket would you rather have it be for speeding or parking?

:w:

Mustafa2012
10-22-2012, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
one of the "consipracy" videos that really got to me was one where they analysed the technical audio/visual aspects of the footages. The same scream can be heard in different footage(different location). There are other interesting things pointed out by in the video but I don't really remember as I watched it a long time ago.
There's a whole list of things that was wrong with that event.

One thing I remember was that on that day, they kept on re-playing footage of Arab/Palestinian women doing their customary wailing sound as a kind of cheering right after scenes of the towers in smoke.

However the footage of the women wailing was from some other un-related event taken on another day which they super-imposed to make it look like the Arab/Palestinian women were happy that the towers got hit.

That is the kind of brain-washing that was done back then and still is done to this day with western media. They use totally un-related footage and put them together to make Muslims look bad.

The truth is out there for people to analyze for themselves and not just accept everything they see on TV as matter of fact.

YusufNoor
10-22-2012, 02:30 AM
i'm beginning to think that "the Illuminati" compartmentalized this into a strictly Israeli affair. Israel is responsible for 9-11, BUT they were being used. Israel is a nation, globalist want to do away with nations. 2 nations primarily stand in the way of "eliminating nations," Israel and the US. the little Ziocracy that runs both have assumed that they were given the green light for world domination. it even appears that way.

what they didn't see, is that 9-11 will end up destroying them both. the US is slowly being dismantled from within [or NOT so slowly, as you might see it] and papa bear globalist, Kissinger has been making bewildering comments like, “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.”

Obama KNOWS it and seems to be ready to do WHATEVER he is called upon to do, and Romney doesn't quite get the full picture yet. the current Prez appears happy just to be a puppet dictator and the challenger still thinks that he gets to be Prez [by dutifully attacking Iran].

the current geopolitical situation must change to suit the globalists. the US and Israel are being used as pawns in this; and just like in a union busting campaign, once it's over you get rid of whomever led it.

Israel did it:

http://zcfresearch.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/

Kissinger said it:

http://www.dailypaul.com/257051/henr...no-more-israel

*the views expressed in this post do not reflect those of the management here at IslamicBoard and any characters herein are purely fiction and do not represent any persons living, whether past or present*

you may now return to your regular program...

Tyrion
10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa2012
I mean why would the people of a great country such as America go against their own government and question their explanation
Have you ever met an American? o.o People are free to disagree with the government, and most do. This is just more conspiracy theory stuff, it'll only interest/convince the people who were already into conspiracy theories to begin with.

YusufNoor
10-22-2012, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
this is coming from the fellow who felt that the article on NATO operatives killing gadaffi is a conspiracy even though it came from their own news sources. It is selective reading but I wouldn't even give it that much as some reading has to be involved at all and let's face it, they're not exactly the forum's intelligentsia. In fact I read his post because I wanted to stifle another yawn.

Be that as it may and in all honesty, I can think of worst things to be called than a terrorist can't you?
I mean you tell me if you received a ticket would you rather have it be for speeding or parking?

:sl:

parking tickets are a lot easier on the insurance rates! :alright:

جوري
10-22-2012, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

parking tickets are a lot easier on the insurance rates! :alright:

Yeah but speeding tickets are a lot easier on my ego!

Independent
10-22-2012, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa2012
If Americans themselves are questioning the official explanation and have provided plenty of evidence to prove that the towers could not have been hit by Muslims then that says a lot. You have to take their claims seriously.

I mean why would the people of a great country such as America go against their own government and question their explanation of who was responsible for those events unless...

It really was a cover-up!

There's too much evidence now for anyone to claim its a conspiracy theory.

Its not a theory any more. It's a conspiracy FACT!
The most you can claim about 9/11 conspiracies is that they have drawn doubt upon the official account. They certainly don’t offer much in the way of a factual alternative.

There are 1000s of websites for and against 9/11. For every ‘anomalous’ fact that has been presented I have read a convincing rebuttal. However, if you wanted to find these you would have done so already, so I won’t go over the same ground.

1. As you say, it’s absolutely true that the US loves its conspiracy theories - and not just Al Qaeda related. There’s JFK , Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison etc. There are also any number of UFO related cover up theories (eg Roswell). Although these are not popular in Islamic circles (so far as I know) they are supported by their fans with the same enthusiasm and the same kind of evidence as 9/11. Many of those same Americans who believe in 9/11 conspiracies also believe in alien abduction and their evidence is (superficially) challenging in the same way.

Look also at the faked moon landing theory. I’ve seen detailed analysis of the films etc - all the same kind of techniques that are displayed by 9/11 theorists.

This suggests that the problem here is a cultural predilection in the US towards conspiracy theories. Note also the popular tv series – X-files, 24, Homeland – which thrive on this culture.

2. Although many Americans do indeed believe in a 9/11 conspiracy, the actual conspiracy they believe in is wildly various and often totally contradictory. For instance, some will say that it was explosives and not planes that brought down the Twin Towers, yet others will claim there were no planes at all. These are not compatible statements. Every theory blows half a dozen other theories out of the water. But the theorists don’t seem to notice this. The number of people coalescing around any one theory is actually much smaller. (Which is one of the things that makes it hard to refute, because people keep shifting the argument to something else.)

3. This leads to another issue which is rarely considered – the strength of these theories lies mostly in their negative evidence, not the positive. By which I mean that they are at their strongest when they are criticizing the official story but weak when they try to replace it with something else. Often this goes no further than saying that some shadowy group must have done it – Dan Brown’s Illuminati, David Icke’s slant-eyed lizards or whoever. How did they do it? This is rarely discussed. Only the official version is required to produce actual evidence, it seems.

4. It’s 10 years since 9/11 yet no paper trail or wikileaks trail has ever proved a conspiracy in the US government or anywhere else. The difficulties of setting up and executing such a plan in total secrecy are breathtaking. Every single secret service organization in history has been penetrated by double agents. (Some suggest that spies are a waste of time for that very reason.) If you believe this is part of a 1,000 year old conspiracy (the Illuminati) then the risk is compounded many, many times by the generations. How would you recruit all these people without it slipping out? No one is that good. It’s impossible.

5. Remember, any failure would result in utter disaster for the group involved and indeed the death penalty for the individuals. Would the coward Bush have risked such a fate? What would he gain? If he knew beforehand, why did he react in such a chaotic and frankly embarrassing way when news of the attack first reached him? Why didn’t he take the opportunity to make himself look good? For this conspiracy, the risks are infinite, the rewards doubtful.

6. And what was all this enormous risk for? To justify invading Afghanistan? You must be kidding. If you’d asked anyone a day before 9/11 I don’t think a single person would have come up with that as a plan. This is all post-rationalisation. The economic cost to the US greatly exceeds any possible economic benefit to particular industries or oil pipeline routes etc, none of which occurred to people at the time.

Or was it in order to invade Iraq? But 9/11 did not provide justification to invade Iraq, which was why the WMD story had to be played up. Afghanistan hindered the Iraq war and vice versa.

And what were the subsequent London Underground attacks for? Or the Madrid station bombings? The suggestion here is that they were to get these countries out of involvement with Afghanistan etc. So one terrorist attack is to get countries in, and the others are to get them out again? This is ridiculous! There are many other attacks in many countries attributed to and claimed by Muslim terrorists which had no obvious political outcome.

7. The fact is that, if you use your imagination and you're a little bit paranoid, it’s all too easy to dream up motivation for almost any act, by any country. For instance, right now there are people out there who say that the US has a cunning plan not to get involved in Syria. And there is another set of people who claim the US scheme is the exact opposite. One course of events will eventually transpire. After that, every one will forget they ever mentioned a different theory and claim that the conspiracy is proven.

8. In the conspiracy world, where all possibilities have their fans, then you just can’t lose. There is - literally - a conspiracy theory for every occasion.

جوري
10-22-2012, 02:26 PM
The hijacker's passport that survived was my personal favorite:

That and wtc 7 really sold me on American intelligence.

You're such a hoot of a guy!

best,

YusufNoor
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
The most you can claim about 9/11 conspiracies is that they have drawn doubt upon the official account. They certainly don’t offer much in the way of a factual alternative.

There are 1000s of websites for and against 9/11. For every ‘anomalous’ fact that has been presented I have read a convincing rebuttal. However, if you wanted to find these you would have done so already, so I won’t go over the same ground.

1. As you say, it’s absolutely true that the US loves its conspiracy theories - and not just Al Qaeda related. There’s JFK , Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison etc. There are also any number of UFO related cover up theories (eg Roswell). Although these are not popular in Islamic circles (so far as I know) they are supported by their fans with the same enthusiasm and the same kind of evidence as 9/11. Many of those same Americans who believe in 9/11 conspiracies also believe in alien abduction and their evidence is (superficially) challenging in the same way.

so? some people are wrong

Look also at the faked moon landing theory. I’ve seen detailed analysis of the films etc - all the same kind of techniques that are displayed by 9/11 theorists.

This suggests that the problem here is a cultural predilection in the US towards conspiracy theories. Note also the popular tv series – X-files, 24, Homeland – which thrive on this culture.

2. Although many Americans do indeed believe in a 9/11 conspiracy, the actual conspiracy they believe in is wildly various and often totally contradictory. For instance, some will say that it was explosives and not planes that brought down the Twin Towers, yet others will claim there were no planes at all. These are not compatible statements. Every theory blows half a dozen other theories out of the water. But the theorists don’t seem to notice this. The number of people coalescing around any one theory is actually much smaller. (Which is one of the things that makes it hard to refute, because people keep shifting the argument to something else.)

see above

3. This leads to another issue which is rarely considered – the strength of these theories lies mostly in their negative evidence, not the positive. By which I mean that they are at their strongest when they are criticizing the official story but weak when they try to replace it with something else. Often this goes no further than saying that some shadowy group must have done it – Dan Brown’s Illuminati, David Icke’s slant-eyed lizards or whoever. How did they do it? This is rarely discussed. Only the official version is required to produce actual evidence, it seems.

disinfo comes from a lot of sources. *eyes poster*

4. It’s 10 years since 9/11 yet no paper trail or wikileaks trail has ever proved a conspiracy in the US government or anywhere else. The difficulties of setting up and executing such a plan in total secrecy are breathtaking. Every single secret service organization in history has been penetrated by double agents. (Some suggest that spies are a waste of time for that very reason.) If you believe this is part of a 1,000 year old conspiracy (the Illuminati) then the risk is compounded many, many times by the generations. How would you recruit all these people without it slipping out? No one is that good. It’s impossible.

there is a gigantic PNAC/Israeli conspiracy. *you know, the one you are helping to cover up*

http://zcfresearch.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/

5. Remember, any failure would result in utter disaster for the group involved and indeed the death penalty for the individuals. Would the coward Bush have risked such a fate? What would he gain? If he knew beforehand, why did he react in such a chaotic and frankly embarrassing way when news of the attack first reached him? Why didn’t he take the opportunity to make himself look good? For this conspiracy, the risks are infinite, the rewards doubtful.

billions and billions of dollars sounds like a reward. failure seems to result in deportation to Israel, ie home!

6. And what was all this enormous risk for? To justify invading Afghanistan? You must be kidding. If you’d asked anyone a day before 9/11 I don’t think a single person would have come up with that as a plan. This is all post-rationalisation. The economic cost to the US greatly exceeds any possible economic benefit to particular industries or oil pipeline routes etc, none of which occurred to people at the time.

pure disinfo

Or was it in order to invade Iraq? But 9/11 did not provide justification to invade Iraq, which was why the WMD story had to be played up. Afghanistan hindered the Iraq war and vice versa.

And what were the subsequent London Underground attacks for? Or the Madrid station bombings? The suggestion here is that they were to get these countries out of involvement with Afghanistan etc. So one terrorist attack is to get countries in, and the others are to get them out again? This is ridiculous! There are many other attacks in many countries attributed to and claimed by Muslim terrorists which had no obvious political outcome.

see previous comment

7. The fact is that, if you use your imagination and you're a little bit paranoid, it’s all too easy to dream up motivation for almost any act, by any country. For instance, right now there are people out there who say that the US has a cunning plan not to get involved in Syria. And there is another set of people who claim the US scheme is the exact opposite. One course of events will eventually transpire. After that, every one will forget they ever mentioned a different theory and claim that the conspiracy is proven.

all part of original plan

8. In the conspiracy world, where all possibilities have their fans, then you just can’t lose. There is - literally - a conspiracy theory for every occasion.

the real question is?

why are you here?

a] ----

b] are you here to "do your patriotic duty?"

good night and God bless!

YusufNoor
10-22-2012, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ

I hope so.. what do you think a gig like this goes for? I guess it depends on how good they're, and they've been unleashing the pathetic on us so I imagine minimum wage .. still I guess everyone has to butter their bread somehow and it need not be an honorable living in the free west..
what bugs me most is when they pretend to be Muslim.

he doesn't say, except, " much better than I’d hoped"

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.fr...eli-shill.html

:crickey:

:wa:

جوري
10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

he doesn't say, except, " much better than I’d hoped"

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.fr...eli-shill.html

:crickey:

:wa:
One disgruntled employee is not going to make a dent in their 16 trillion dollar plan. Media is a powerful weapon but I'll be darned if they use an Islamic forum as a medium!
ugh

Muhammad
10-22-2012, 05:53 PM
This thread is being closed because (1) conspiracy theories are generally not allowed on the forum and (2) it seems like a World Affairs topic, and World Affairs is a closed section for these days of Dhul Hijjah.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!