/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Salam Alykum

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Salam Alykum brothers and sisters, hope this site can be useful for everyone inshallah
my name is Tarek and i', from Egypt and i'm 29 :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-24-2012, 03:42 PM
:welcome: aboard,

how is Egypt now a a days.. Morons still protesting against Mursi?
what's the general consensus on the streets?

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Egypt is just fine, and yes yet we still have demonstrations against Moursi, but i wouldn't call those who are protesting morons,
some of them are asking for legal demands like improvement in the economical file also security
i voted for moursi but he has to work harder, we are 90 millions here with quite large problems that needs solutions
are you Egyptian?

Muhaba
10-24-2012, 04:25 PM
problems that accumulated over decades can't be solved in a few months. be reasonable. think of it as a house left by the previous tenant in a terribly messy condition. can you expect that it will be brought to its previous condition in a few hours? no, this needs time. time to think and make plans and implement them, see the results and then if the plan needs amendment, do that. all that needs a lot of time. protests are only going to make the situation much worse and harder to fix. how can the government think or do anything it intends to do with people protestiing and making chaos? should the government set its mind to the protesting people or to the problems the previous regime left behind?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tarek_
10-24-2012, 04:34 PM
i partially agree with you writer, and i and many others are willing to wait and be patient until the house is clean again, but all we need to see is a clear vision and strong policies, so far we have nothing .. we are not expecting everything to be perfect in 100 days but we are eager to see the kickoff .. besides there were promises that Moursi made but never achieved, anyways i didn't participate the protests because i don't trust the Liberals who conducted them but still i have comments on Moursi's performance during the first 100 days, however am hoping for the best and will keep supporting him

Muhaba
10-24-2012, 04:42 PM
100 days isn't even a year! where were all these protestors in the previous decades when the public was starving while the elite were stealing billions?

there are ways to get things done and protests and rioting isn't the way. these people should cooperate with the ruler instead of causing more problems and not letting him concentrate. additionally, people have to work hard for the improvements too. many people have lots of money but don't invest it in businesses that could improve the economy, provide jobs, etc. Instead they look to someone else to fix their problems with a magic wand in no time.

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
again i agree with you, but i'm afraid I've failed to deliver my point, i'm not stating that 100 days are enough, personally i think that even 1000 days aren't enough, what we had before was horrible, but if moursi made a promise that after 100 days will be like so and so, and after the 100 days nothing happened! then he is the one to blame
nobody asked him to give promises if he can't meet! i think that he is going quite Ok but still he needs to work harder and to focus in more important files, right now it feels too bad to see him re sending the ambassador back to Israel, and writing a message to the Israeli prime minister calling him dear loyal friend , besides he should have punished the army leader instead of hiring them as his personal consultants....

in short words, we don't mind waiting for 100 years not just days but only if we can see a plan and clear vision

جوري
10-24-2012, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tarek_
i voted for moursi but he has to work harder, we are 90 millions here with quite large problems that needs solutions
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
problems that accumulated over decades can't be solved in a few months
Perhaps the Egyptians would have been happier with a situation like Syria? Allah swt blessed them with a course that wasn't particularly protracted but they prefer dictators so maybe they should bring the likes of the criminal Shafiq- that way they can continue being cowards, kowtow to Israel & the west and have their hands extended to charitable contributions in lieu of submitting to Allah swt.

جوري
10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
again i agree with you, but i'm afraid I've failed to deliver my point, i'm not stating that 100 days are enough, personally i think that even 1000 days aren't enough, what we had before was horrible, but if moursi made a promise that after 100 days will be like so and so, and after the 100 days nothing happened! then he is the one to blame
what?

بد أن يرحل مرسى.
غلبتنى الدموع عندما دعا محمد أبو حامد المناضل الثورى صاحب المواقف المشرفة -ومنها أنه يعتبر سمير جعجع ملهم الثورات العربية – إلى الثورة على الحكم وعلى الإخوان ووجدت نفسى أردد "لابد أن يرحل مرسى" فالرئيس محمد مرسى قد قضى وقتا طويلا فى منصب الرئيس الجمهورية.. 50 يوما بالكامل ولم نشاهد له أى إنجازات على أرض الواقع بل على العكس شاهدنا مواقف كلها تخاذل وضعف وهى كالتالى:
• إنهاء مشكلة انقطاع الكهرباء.
• إلغاء الإعلان الدستورى المكبل.
• التخلص من حكم العسكر.
• الإفراج عن المعتقلين السياسيين.
• عمليات الجيش فى سيناء التى لم يكن مبارك يجرؤ على وضع دبابة واحدة على أراضيها.
• التبرع بمرتبه كاملا للدولة.
• تثبيت آلاف العاملين المؤقتين.
كل هذا فعله مرسى فى خمسين يوما، فماذا سيفعل بنا بعد مرور عام على توليه الرئاسة، لابد وأن نحاسب هذا الرجل على كافة الجرائم سالفة الذكر، لابد من معاقبته على ما فعل لأنه ما من رئيس قد تولى مقاليد الحكم وفعل ما فعله هذا الرجل فى هذه المدة الزمنية، والكارثة أنه أيضا يحترم أحكام القضاء حتى ولو كانت ضد قراراته بل والمصيبة أنه رجل بسيط يقيم فى بيته ويأكل ويشرب مع مرؤوسيه محطما كل قواعد الرئاسة المعروفة.
نعم يا سيد أبو حامد كلنا معك ونؤيدك فى كل مساعيك لأن مثل هذا الرئيس لا يمكن أن نطمئن إليه ونرضى به بل يجب أن يحكمنا رجل مثلك أو مثل مثلك الأعلى سمير جعجع.
بقلم زياد محمود فهمى.

The forward American style system' still has people waiting four years, and with a possible second term and still the situation isn't improved in the civilized west in terms of economy/jobs/wars etc. So I think Egyptians need to wake up and look at the achievments he has accomplished and I have listed them for you above''

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 05:13 PM
shaden, i said more than 5 times that i'm with Moursi but i keep my right to criticize him! am not with Abu Hamed at all!
we - Egyptians - are experts in making Pharaoh just like the way you do.. there is no god-president!
i think the healthy way to keep the president straight and integrity is to keep watching his steps!

Muhaba
10-24-2012, 05:15 PM
If he made promises he wasn't able to keep, it was probably because he didn't know what he was getting himself into. he probably didn't expect that people (elite and public) would cause hindrances to his plan instead of helping him.
such ppl are only trying to make him fail and through protests they only aim to accomplish that.their intention isn't reform or improvements.

Muhaba
10-24-2012, 05:18 PM
shaden, i said more than 5 times that i'm with Moursi but i keep my right to criticize him! am not with Abu Hamed at all!
we - Egyptians - are experts in making Pharaoh just like the way you do.. there is no god-president!
i think the healthy way to keep the president straight and integrity is to keep watching his steps!
their are hadith about staying quiet in fitna time. since their is now fitna in egypt, with people protesting and causing trouble, false propaganda, etc. it's best for muslims to stay silent so as not to fuel the fitna. Allah will ask you regarding what you said and what its results were.

جوري
10-24-2012, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
If he made promises he wasn't able to keep, it was probably because he didn't know what he was getting himself into. he probably didn't expect that people (elite and public) would cause hindrances to his plan instead of helping him.
such ppl are only trying to make him fail and through protests they only aim to accomplish that.their intention isn't reform or improvements.
sis, if you read Arabic pls. have a look at the list of achievements he accomplished so far..
in fact just enabling the Qatari Emir to go to Gaza yesterday is in and of itself an amazing thing. If Egyptians have no desire to acknowledge what he has done, then at least those far less fortunate in Gaza do.

al7mdullilah.. and I do agree it is best not to create more fitna but they'll indeed bring it back in a hurry. They can't even wait for him to finish his term missing the evil they're accustomed to.

and yes I was just there in Egypt the last ten of Ramadan, I was disgusted- not by Mursi but by the people in whose heart there's a serious sickness that even the holiest days of the year had no remedy for!

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 05:35 PM
i'm not putting oil on the fire and definitively not putting fuel to the Fitna, it's just politics, i disagree on last week's demonstrations and i didn't participate in it
and personally i dislike people who asked people to protest, but watching the president is something different, we need to push him all the time - in a supposrtive way - and this is what am trying to explain here, and btw writer there were no protests durign the 1st 100 days, and all you said has nothing to do with my comments on Moursi (the army leaders / the ambassador / the prisoners / the economic file.. etc) am not asking for too much or for real achievements JUST A PLAN AND A CLEAR VISION will be enough, one more time I'M WITH MOURSI

P.S >> so many people used the excuse of Fitna to keep Mubarak ruling Egypt even Salafi Emams, which i disagree with.. what we have in Egypt is normal practice of politics and nothing is wrong with that although as i stated above some people - mostly Liberals - are not really working for the benefit of Egypt

جوري
10-24-2012, 05:37 PM
we're not accusing you of anything Tarek.. I just wanted to see if things in Egypt are as I remember leaving them in Ramadan and given what you said I'd say they still are if not worse. No one is criticizing you for having an opinion, least of which when it is an opinion that echos others at large. It is simply disappointing no more no less.

:w:

Periwinkle18
10-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Walaikum assalam welcome to the forum hope u like it here.

Tarek_
10-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks Shaden, i know you're not accusing me, sorry if i overreacted, but you know things are quite crazy here in Egypt, once you make a comment or criticize someone people start to attack you right away, i gave my voice to moursi and am supporting him but i love to think that i can criticize him , this is democracy or Shura in Islam, but like you said people are going crazy and nasty her and overdoing with their reactions but thins is normal at the days of revolutions, be sure things will end up good and let's all ask Allah to lead us the right way

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!